ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 5.

This is a poll.

• Total voters

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I got 300 for my nearly mint 4s yesterday. Only defect on it were a few scratches or "shiny bits" on the silver bezel from the case I had used otherwise in perfect working order

put it on gum tree had interest in 20 mins was gone the next day

Audi S1
I sold mine for £270. 4S 16GB - wasn't in mint condition though.

Way off topic Rob, but she said Yes. Thanks for sorting the contact out. The ring was amazing!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Thanks chaps, I'll go for about 320 for one as new and see where I get then.

Ronnie, really glad to hear it, everyone I've put through has been so impressed, so I'm glad you are too :)

Oh and congratulations :)

ST
I'll be putting this 16gig white 4S on Gumtree - 5 wks old (warranty replacement) literally out of the box cond, is 300£ too much?

BG 182
After returning my upgrade from O2 (and cancelling my contract totally) and returning the iphone 5 with the orange contract I took out for the missus, we have just managed to upgrade 90 days early with vodafone and take out a 2nd line so we both have 5's on vodafone but on a pre-order basis as apparently there is no stock anywhere (2-4 week delivery)? Im very happy as We now both have the same service provider and found out we can get 20% line rental discount courtesy of the NHS.

Now for an adapter for my 3m charger in the lounge, a lightning cable for work and a pouch style case (poss a sena)

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Mine arrived today, absolutely spot on, no scrapes or chips (I'm very picky).

Delighted with it tbh.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
What do people do for insurance if they are on sim only? I'm ok as I'm covered by my bank but wife isn't.

Got an email from Vodafone saying that my order is dispatched and i will receive an email when its at the store i chose to collect from. I hope it doesn't turn up tomorrow because i know i will end up driving up to Manchester to pick it up instead of waiting the weekend and getting it Monday when i am back up here. Can't wait to have 32gb! had 16 since the first iphone and now after 7000 pictures dating back from 2008 it's going to be nice to have more memory for apps and music.

Inferno 182 CUP
Wish they would make a car charger!!!!

dont want a pissing adapter i want one simple cable .. one end lightening one end 12v car adapter!

dk

911 GTS Cab
i might try and get one but i am kind of waiting for an adapter from bose or a third party to fit the dock properly as i don't think the apple adapter will work with the lightning port being so small, not sure it will hold the phone upright.

plus i don't think there are even any adapters available anywhere yet, not even the apple one is there?

Wish they would make a car charger!!!!

dont want a pissing adapter i want one simple cable .. one end lightening one end 12v car adapter!

My solution. Bought a USB cig lighter.

behezanu.jpg

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
Or add them both to your account??? Me and the missus have a joint account and have both our iPhones on it... £7.50 a month for two.

ST
Or add them both to your account??? Me and the missus have a joint account and have both our iPhones on it... £7.50 a month for two.

If its thru a bank I'd seriously read the T&C's very carefully, most won't replace the a phone without kicking up a fuss, check accidental damage or loss, most will only protect against theft, but again there are clauses.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
slightly off topic but i took my number from o2 to orange and now my phone is working on both numbers and has been for 3 days, it swaps betwenn the 2 when ever it feels like it... wtf

Quick turn around that, expected a 2 to 3 week wait, had the email this morning saying it had been dispatched and it was delivered this afternoon and i've just been to pick it up! I know what my night consists of now.