ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 5 running slow.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Okay so for no rhyme or reason my iPhone 5 has started running like a bag of dicks.

No apps in the background open, nothing new added to the phone. Its a 32gb, with a lot of free space left. I've tried completely clearing the inbox, doing a hard reset etc. Whats going on here?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
It's annoying that I have to restore a phone to factory settings when its less than a year old. Why pay £600 for a phone that runs like a £300 laptop from 5 years ago? "Oh yeah just format the drive and put XP on". JUST MAKE YOUR PHONES LIKE YOUR COMPUTERS FFS.

Trying the restore now, just backing up the pictures since I'll lose all of those. Really going to enjoy putting all the apps back and signing in to them etc.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
It's annoying that I have to restore a phone to factory settings when its less than a year old. Why pay £600 for a phone that runs like a £300 laptop from 5 years ago?

Because Apple are c***s when it comes to backwards compatability with their OSes.

IIRC someone said the other day that Facebook (the main app) was slowing their phone down quite considerably, which doesn't surprise me as it's the worst coded thing in the world.