ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 4S - Read post #1 before asking questions

Will you be buying an iPhone 4S

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My usage since last full charge is 0.

But I did charge it last night, to 100%, any idea why it's not updating at all?

e2a9fc51.gif

Citroen DS3 DSport
Siri is a b*****d. I was unaware that it was emailing everyone from my contact list who I had used to test the setup of meetings with. Thankfully someone got in touch and asked if they were meant to have a meeting with me tomorrow at 1pm? I said no and apologised for my over eager phone.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Enjoying my 4S but it doesn't offer much over the 4 it replaced. Battery life seems worse but will hopefully improve.

DB.

BMW 440i
Mine is on 39% with 7hrs 52 useage and standby.

Had an app running today though constantly (minimising data apparently, onvaro) but deleted it as felt it was draining the battery.

Should be better tomorrow now. Turned a few of the pushes i didn't want off as well now.

Made a few changes and today, it is now at 72% with 5hrs 7m useage, 5hrs 28mins Standy on it. Clear improvement! :) (Taken off charge at about 7am. Now 12:40pm

Rav4
I am leaving O2 for Tescos, they piggy back off of the O2 network so your coverage will not reduce.

I thought that would be the case, I know 3 people on Tesco's, they say signal is shocking, they used to be with o2, I don't see how that is the case.

Its the same as GiffGaff, I am going for 12 months with Tescos and then after to GiffGaff who are also on the O2 network.

Citroen DS3 DSport
All my iPhone's have usually died on or around 5 hours of daily usage, it's rare for me to get much more than that.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Using Exchange doesn't really help, its hardly BES when it comes to efficiency.

Last edited:

DB.

BMW 440i
lol at the ambulance!

Ok, my original number ending 743, and my temp number ends 220.

Had it changed over, and when i call/text people it comes from 743, but when i iMessage/Facetime my friend, it is coming from 220.

I only have the one account, which should now be 743. When i look in phone settings, it says my number = unknown. Lol

Not stopping me from doing anything, just confusing to others who see both numbers. (People i know with iPhones)

Any ideas?

Going to give 02 a buzz later.