ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 4S - Read post #1 before asking questions

Will you be buying an iPhone 4S

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Sim will be activated with 15 minutes my arse ... Best to give Vodafone a call or just wait?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
My old iPhone has now gone to no service as though it has been disconnected but the new one also says no service, Hopefully will connect soon though.

BMW 320 M Sport, 197
Just bought a skin from www.carbonfibreskins.com

New site from former 197 owner on here. I hate those bumper things, so thought a £5 skin was a bargain.

Spread the love ;)
(I've still got my account and could come back to a Clio!)
Exactly the reason I make these, for style not protection as I don't want to bulk up my iphone up and not be able to fit it in my pocket. plus its skins for now, but thousands more products in the pipeline, hopefully before xmas!

260% JCW
SAM_1052.gif

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Really not liking the battery on the 4S, I'm using it no more than the 4 and it won't last a day

BMW 320 M Sport, 197
How do the skins attach? Stuck on? Will probably get one myself.

It's just a sticker so peel off the backing and stick on. Good thing with the carbon material is that its easy to apply and you can pull up and reposition if you do need to as well

Mondeo ST220
Just upgraded over the phone. 32gb on the way. Desperate for more space than my 16gb currently.

Just about resisted the 64gb. Sold my 4 for 300, 300 to upgrade to new iPhone 4S 32gb on a 12 month contract (can upgrade after 9 months too thanks to O2 gold).

Quite happy as its not cost me a penny and I'm only tied in for 9 months so if the 5 comes along I won't have much of a wait.

Kev, that's good battery life. But, have you just taken a picture of the screen?

Mines currently on

Battery: 3%
Usage: 4 Hours, 50 Minutes
Standy: 1 Day, 6 Hours.

260% JCW
Kev, that's good battery life. But, have you just taken a picture of the screen?

Mines currently on

Battery: 3%
Usage: 4 Hours, 50 Minutes
Standy: 1 Day, 6 Hours.

:eek: Yes mate, don't know how people managed to get screen shots on here. I'm a massive iphone Virgin.

200 Gordini
Smashed the front and back screen on mine last night, Totally my fault.
But, had problems with it like the not being able to hear calls and when hanging up, Screetching noise and when hanging up, just saying call ended untill you have to switch the handset off

Would apple replace with the phone being smashed?

Mine is the same. Will Apple replace the handset for a new one or will it be a refurbed one already?

I have tried re-installing the software btw.

BMW 320 M Sport, 197
Anyone else having issues with their music? Some tracks (haven't tried all on the phone) don't seem to work! Press play and it seems to play but there's no sound!

How the hell are are Apple in so much profit when they hand out new phones to idiots who drop them all the time?!

Well, for a start they'll just re-use parts of his one to make another one for refurbing.

But it's great customer care. Rob is now posting on here about it. He's bound to have told his RL friends that Apple swapped his phone for free. Then when upgrade time comes, what's he going to do? Change to someone else or stick with Apple because of how helpful they were?

Clio 172 cup
How long did it take for your 4s to arrive??

For all of you that have ordered a iphone 4s either online or via phone, how long did it take to arrive at your door??

With everywhere being out of stock and being told by orange it will arrive between 2-4 days, im wondering when realistically im gunna get it, as 10 days after ordering it via phone i still dont even have a text message to tell me its been dispatched.

Looks like my 14 day cooling off period will run out before i get my phone:mad:

Please can everyone post 5 things, was it....

1, ordered by phone or online
2, network
3, colour, black or white
4, gig, 16gb, 32gb, 64gb
5, How long it took to arrive??

One thing you can't knock Apple for is Customer Service - well worth the premium you pay! They swapped my screen on my iMac for free and its out of warranty. Would have cost £350 otherwise!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Well, for a start they'll just re-use parts of his one to make another one for refurbing.

But it's great customer care. Rob is now posting on here about it. He's bound to have told his RL friends that Apple swapped his phone for free. Then when upgrade time comes, what's he going to do? Change to someone else or stick with Apple because of how helpful they were?

Bingo!

I'm still in a ridiculously good mood about it TBH, it's like being given £140 for nothing :D

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
LOL! It was my party, there are no rules when it's your own party. I don't usually get in any kind of state that I'd drop my phone, plus my costume had no pockets.

Clio 172 cup
Re: How long did it take for your 4s to arrive??

Can the mod that moved this new thread into here please put it back in a seperate thread as it will get no reponse on here?? Please?

For all of you that have ordered a iphone 4s either online or via phone, how long did it take to arrive at your door??

With everywhere being out of stock and being told by orange it will arrive between 2-4 days, im wondering when realistically im gunna get it, as 10 days after ordering it via phone i still dont even have a text message to tell me its been dispatched.

Looks like my 14 day cooling off period will run out before i get my phone:mad:

Please can everyone post 5 things, was it....

1, ordered by phone or online
2, network
3, colour, black or white
4, gig, 16gb, 32gb, 64gb
5, How long it took to arrive??