ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
Ive been debating taking mine back but not sure how it would work since im on o2 and bought it through phons4u. dont think anywhere would take it back

MkV Golf R32
Ordered the free case through the iPhone free case app and it has been dispatched already. It did say 3-5 weeks and expect it to arrive at the end of august, now it seems it will be here by the end of the week. So good news for people who are waiting for theirs.

E87 118d M Sport
My bumper came today....its the best looking case ive seen. dunno if ill run with it or not (the antenna thing doesnt affect me).

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
Want to send it back as sick of my calls cutting out or been muted due to shitty proximity sensor, the battery life has turned crap after a good start and the indestructible glass isn't so tough. Coming from apple this is poor. I'd rather send it back and get a desire. A least it doesn't promise to e something it isn't and I may have an uninterrupted call once in a while!

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
My 32Gb is coming tomorrow, i've managed to convince my director that they pose a security risk in the business and i need to know how we can secure them..... :p

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
Want to send it back as sick of my calls cutting out or been muted due to shitty proximity sensor, the battery life has turned crap after a good start and the indestructible glass isn't so tough. Coming from apple this is poor. I'd rather send it back and get a desire. A least it doesn't promise to e something it isn't and I may have an uninterrupted call once in a while!

since launch day so I know that phones4u wont tke it back. gonna ring o2 today and see what they say

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Can you not just, use a case to solve the call dropping issue, wait for the software update coming to fix the proximity sensor issue, use your phone from a fresh install to solve the battery issue and stop whining about the glass because it is as hard as apple claim?

People don't understand what hardness in a material means, its resistant to indentation forces and scratches, Materials that are hard are generally also very brittle therefore it is still going to shatter easily if the right forces are passed through it.

Apple haven't misled people as such, they've been very careful with the word they used to describe it and most people don't understand the word and material properties so have just thought oh its now indestructible and then started bitching when they find its not.

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
so I have to use a phone that I cant make calls on until apple find a solution. Pretty fundamental error on a PHONE. Also I have a huge scratch on the back from general use. So it isnt as HARD as apple claim

Z4
Okkk...

Just come back from holiday and my watch says the 32gb should be available on PAG by now?

What's the best way about getting it quickest/cheapest, apple store?

Cheers

so I have to use a phone that I cant make calls on until apple find a solution. Pretty fundamental error on a PHONE. Also I have a huge scratch on the back from general use. So it isnt as HARD as apple claim

I'm having a party next next week and I'd like you to come along as you seem really FUN.

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
Ordered my bumper said it would be sent in 5weeks received it yesterday still not got the email to say it's been sent

Amarok
I bought a brand new iphone4 from a member on here, He sold it becuase he was waiting for the white! It was from a new contract so therefore didnt get the receipt for the phone.

Its playing up, flicking to the main menu when scrolling thru different pages and obviously the normal issues.

Could i take it back to apple and try and explain this for a possible exchange or am i stuck without a recipet of purchase?

Thanks

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
is that my old one? you can take it to the shop as long as you have an appointment mate. The warranty is fully transferable. Sorry to hear its on the blink :(

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
I got another black as well and had nothing but troubles. I bought mine from AV forums and took it to apple today and they swapped it thnkfully

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Is it faster ordering it online or going in the shop? Would there be any possibility the shop will have it in stock?

Can't help there mate, Our telecomms analyst ordered mine for me on our work contract by putting it on our H/W account

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
got my replacement handset yesterday not actually made a call on it yet but will see if its any better later lol

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
I ordered one last Saturday and it was ready in store for me Saturday just gone. Great service as per usual

Got my 4 the other day, so need to order the free bumper/ case but unsure on which one to get any suggestions, pros cons. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.