ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you paid via card, you get refunded. If you paid via cash, check (sic) or gift voucher etc, then you have to go back to store.

So, what 'FREE' case/bumper are people choosing from the 8 on the app?

I've already had one bumper previously, so won't get another.

I'm torn between the Incase snap cases.

AGH the sl*g
free iphone 4 bumper or case

as apple stated in the conference on the 16th that all iphone 4 purchasers will be entitled to a free bumper or case, well today this went ahead, all you have to do is go to the app store search for "iphone 4 case program" download the app, launch it then select the bumper / case you want fill in your postal address and order :D

MINI FJCW
sure about that?

(I've removed my receipt ID)

Capture.gif

I just checked my account to see if i was refunded on the 22nd of July, but there is no sign of £25 entering my bank account, is this because it may take a few days to process?

Have you been refunded into your account Gareth?

BMW E46 330i Touring
So... I bought a bumper which will now be refunded. This leaves me with a free bumper, right?

However, I've also used the app to order a free case too.

Will both transactions go through?

MINI FJCW
So... I bought a bumper which will now be refunded. This leaves me with a free bumper, right?

Exactly what ive done mate. Fingers crossed they both go through meaning we get 2 free cases!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I just checked my account to see if i was refunded on the 22nd of July, but there is no sign of £25 entering my bank account, is this because it may take a few days to process?

Have you been refunded into your account Gareth?

I've not even checked my account yet as it will take a few days to reach it.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

lol! Cheeky.

I can't see you getting away with it.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I've done the same - if they've already processed the refund then they can only cancel the free bumper order!

BMW E46 330i Touring
If they cancel one then I'm not really fussed, I don't use the bumper but wasn't planning on demanding a refund.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Just a question, anyone any idea when O2 are bringing the Iphone 4 out on PAYG? I was expecting like this monday since thats when they are stopping O2 only customers and opening their sales to the wider audience?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i've got a rubber case already so went for a plastic one. not overly bothered but a freebie is a freebie ;)

M135i
over the last couple of days my microphone was not working during calls. took it to the Apple store in MK today, ten mins later walked out with a replacement iPhone. Awesome service.

Thought the latest was 4.0.1?

If this is what you mean, have you been onto apple's website to see what the update is for?

The iOS 4.0.1 Software Update improves the formula to determine how many bars of signal strength to display on iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and iPhone 3G. The real signal strength remains the same, but the bars on iPhone will indicate it more precisely.

It also fixed an exchange bug as well, thank god.

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
was admiring mine before and in the light there is a HUGE scratch that runs nearly the whole length of the back of the phone. I could cry :( I need to get the yellow sots or something now so I can return it as faulty :(

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
will apple swap the phone if I am having proximity sensor issues? have had a problem with it but didn't think they would do anything?

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
will apple swap the phone if I am having proximity sensor issues? have had a problem with it but didn't think they would do anything?

No. Asked about that out of interest today and it's software related apparently and being addressed with 4.1 WHEN released

Just checked my bank, have a refund for £25 from Apple for Monday.

I sold it on a day after buying it for £22 as I didn't like it, nice.

Golf R/Leon FR
Ive found a scratch on my screen, about 2cm long. God knows how it got there. I always have my phone seperate in my pocket etc. Also noticed the two screws in the bottom on the phone had come loose. One was nearly all the way out. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.