ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  BMW E46 330i Touring
Re: iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (Read this before starting more threads)

O2 would be mad to not do pre-orders. I think they removed the notice about it from their website so they can make it their email subject for a day or two before...

S23

The Cleee-O

Judging by the email Orange just sent me, it reads like they may well be doing preorders!

wont know more until the 15th.

They didn't email me :( I signed up the day the site went up

S23

The Cleee-O

I got it now, signed up again :D

Clio 182 cup'd
I don't think this has been asked, but on the 3g/s were they locked when they were released on networks other than 02?

Yup. They were all locked.

AFAIK the boxes are all exactly the same. No network markings.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German

whats the word on the street about the 4 being locked revels?

Not heard anything mate.

I think the first we'll know is possibly the day before if someone is lucky enough and they try a different sim..

The contract ones will probably be locked as they won't want to you to get away without having to pay at the end but it wouldn't surprise me if all the PAYG ones were unlocked.

R26

due to a spot of misfortune last weekend im not in a bad situation, had my 3g stolen saturday but luckily had insurance with my bank, and as far as i know they will be sending me the money to buy a new phone(have to provide them with a reciept tho). my contract is also up at the moment so i am due an upgrade............so the plan is either buy one with my insurance money and have no contract, or upgrade and then sell the one i will be buying on payg and make some cash :rasp:

snap. i got 350 quid for a 3g 8g :eek:

I'd be surprised if they lock them this time round tbh, with all providers now offering it.

Clio 197 F1

Received this message from Orange, so looks like they are taking pre orders so imagine o2 will.

Orange said:
Hello David

Now the launch on 24 June is not far away, we wanted to give you a little taster of what you can look forward to with the iPhone 4 on Orange.

Our 3G network covers 93% of the UK giving more people what they need to get the best iPhone experience. Download apps and music faster, browse and email, flip through iBooks, even Multitask. Whatever you love, wherever you are…

You’ll also enjoy great benefits like Orange Wednesdays – bringing you 2 for 1 cinema tickets and pizza at PizzaExpress.

We’ll be in touch again on Tuesday 15 June to tell you how you can reserve your iPhone 4. So keep your eyes peeled.

That’s all for now.

Orange

Citroen DS3 DSport

Apple Store for me on 24th, I prefer the standard of customer service you get there.

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b

I'd have thought it would sell easily for that price so long as it is in good condition.

In perfect condition as was replaced from apple 3 weeks ago. Its because my feedback there is 0. They are too picky :(

Citroen DS3 DSport

In perfect condition as was replaced from apple 3 weeks ago. Its because my feedback there is 0. They are too picky :(

Yes they can be very picky until you have at least 1 positive iTrader experience in your history. Most people will ask for you to send the item before payment is sent, I have never agreed to this. The price you are asking is a bargain for the 32gb.

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b

thats what I thought sneeks. someone offered 50% payment but I dont feel comfortable with this. If I shift it for £360 on fleabay I will get my £300 after fees

LY 182

Apple Store for me on 24th, I prefer the standard of customer service you get there.

How does it work in the Apple Store? They always have a load and you chose your network while you're there or something?

Might consider doing this.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German

ahhhh so hopefully they will still do orange! think i will pre order a couple from various places.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

I might go for a 32GB if I can.

Tesla MP3 2021

Seriously undecided about which colour to go for.

I have always had a black iPhone but my brain is telling me I should get the new one in white, to match my car lol.

Clio 182 cup'd
Revels said:
Not heard anything mate.

I think the first we'll know is possibly the day before if someone is lucky enough and they try a different sim..

The contract ones will probably be locked as they won't want to you to get away without having to pay at the end but it wouldn't surprise me if all the PAYG ones were unlocked.

I'm hoping payg will be unlocked, I'll be able to shop around then!

182+1.5DCI+S2000

I have always had a black iPhone but my brain is telling me I should get the new one in white, to match my car lol.

sounds like a plan :rasp:

Ad

MK2 FRS

LOL at matching your car! gimp!

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Iphone experts - how much better battery life looking at the below specs is the i4 compared the i3?

Power and battery2

* Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
* Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter

Talk time:
up to 7 hours on 3G
up to 14 hours on 2G

* Standby time: up to 300 hours

Internet use:
up to 6 hours on 3G
up to 10 hours on Wi-Fi

* Video playback: up to 10 hours
* Audio playback: up to 40 hours

Tesla MP3 2021

Apple website appears to be down, hmmmmm what for I wonder ;)

Tesla MP3 2021

It is for me now, very strange indeed!

Citroen DS3 DSport

thats what I thought sneeks. someone offered 50% payment but I dont feel comfortable with this. If I shift it for £360 on fleabay I will get my £300 after fees

I see you are having more luck today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.