ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iphone 4 home button not working ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
any idea what it could be??? really annoying :mad: im gonna take it up to apple as its still under warranty but would ideally like to fix it!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Get the vacuum out and Hoover the bottom of your phone. It might remove some of the dust that's accumulated and return some use.

Bus w**ker
Will cost £139 as it will be out of warranty, I know because I tried with mine. I've found a good fix is to drop it face down and then buy a new home button flex cord to replace along with everything else. :mad:

how you managed to get out of apps though???

My home button hasn't worked for weeks so in order to get out of apps I've turned on assistive touch which is found in accessibility settings, you basically have a circle on your screen that you touch and it provides you with a touch home button, hope this helps

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Assistive touch annoys the f**k out of me, since it always covers something I need to click on.

Got it set to triple tap home button at the moment because my sleep button doesn't work.

If you don't know what you're talking about; Please don't post.

OP. Replacement is your only option. Apple is £139 or try it yourself with a kit from eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.