ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad Mini

Im loosing respect for apple lately they don't have that edge they had before IMO, they aren't been innovative they just seem to be messing about with the same products instead of redefining the categories,

the new iMac looks fantastic and I will eventually get one but this iPad refresh is IMO abit pointless they could of used the time and effort to bring something "new" to the table.

They feel to me to be chasing the market not leading it, but the cult that I considered myself to be in will undoubtedly disagree with me,

DB.

BMW 440i
Im loosing respect for apple lately they don't have that edge they had before IMO, they aren't been innovative they just seem to be messing about with the same products instead of redefining the categories,

Whilst they aren't being as innovative as past years at the moment, neither is anyone else. Technology will always be constantly developed, but there will be times when things slow down before they pick up again.

LY 182
Haha I'm in the same predicament. I want white, but I'm almost tempted to order the black to get it quicker.

I think I'll just have to wait. White looks much better IMO.

LY 182
I can't decide whether to get one now.

I'd really like to see one in the flesh and have a quick play with it, but if I don't order now I'll probably have to wait ages to get my hands on one.

I suppose I'd have no problem shifting it on if I decided it wasn't for me...

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Think I'll try and pick one up in store, though I reckon that's gonna be uber difficult.

Much easier ordering online and getting it delivered. But doesnt match the satisfaction of going into an Apple store and buying it.

Minds made to go for a 16Gb white.

Think I'll try and pick one up in store, though I reckon that's gonna be uber difficult.

Much easier ordering online and getting it delivered. But doesnt match the satisfaction of going into an Apple store and buying it.

Minds made to go for a 16Gb white.

If the preordering is anything to go by, the white will 'sell out' quickly in store as well.

15th November for me as well, not great.

Looking on the store, it looks like the only ones that you can get hold of on November 2nd (from online orders) are the larger sized black ones. All whites and black 16gb are saying 2 week dispatch.

Do apple stores sell refurbished products?

Also will they have the ipad mini on display already ?

as i need to see one to know if im going to get my girlfriend one, as i think the lack of retina is a killer as when i use a ipad 2 now i feel like i have cataracts, even though iPad mini is newer I think the iPad 3 is a better product all round

so its refurbed iPad "3" Vs iPad mini

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Do apple stores sell refurbished products?

Also will they have the ipad mini on display already ?

as i need to see one to know if im going to get my girlfriend one, as i think the lack of retina is a killer as when i use a ipad 2 now i feel like i have cataracts, even though iPad mini is newer I think the iPad 3 is a better product all round

so its refurbed iPad "3" Vs iPad mini

Not yet. Only once they are released will they have ones "to play with".

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I'm surprised by the amount of people going for the 16gb.

I used to fill my old iPhone 4 monthly with sh1te.

Mondeo ST220
Was going to ask about storage actually. Got a 16gb iPad ordered but have a 32gb iPhone. Wanting to sync them with each other so they mirror, how selective can you be about what they share as obviously can't share exactly due to lack of space.