ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad Mini

Slow red one
That advert has to be the worst advert ever. Surely everyone with an iPad won't need one but you know everyone will still buy it! Most impressed with the macs.

I've no idea who that guy is presenting (honestly, I don't know), but he's awful. I'm not saying I could do better, but get someone else. Get ives on stage.

Hmmm, to update my Mac Mini or not? Nothing I use remotely struggles on it at the moment, but I like the idea of the clever hyper drive thingy.

UR197
Well looks live now got an old new ipad?!?!?
bit annoyed that its now been replaced after only 6 months, bet they replace this "4th gen" ipad in march for one that's lighter and faster!

Well looks live now got an old new ipad?!?!?
bit annoyed that its now been replaced after only 6 months, bet they replace this "4th gen" ipad in march for one that's lighter and faster!

They will replace it in 6months, but I don't see the 4th as a 'replacement'. More of a 3S IMO. I certainly won't update from the 3 to the 4, and clearly their pitch wasn't to sell it.

I don't get why the new iPad is being called iPad with Retina Display; so just like my 3 then?

New iPad wasn't necessary yet, neither, you could argue is the mini.

But the new iMac is amazing.

dk

911 GTS Cab
That's a bit annoying, I upgrade my iPad yearly, now I don't want to upgrade it after 6 months, that's a big cost. But now, will I see another iPad in 6 months to upgrade to, or will we be left in the dark, then I'll get fed up of waiting, buy a 4th gen iPad and then they'll release the iPad mkIV a month afterwards, pissing me off again.

ipad mini might be a nice Xmas present for mum though, she's jealous of dad having an iPad and he's always using it so she never gets to.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
To release the wifi only now and then 4G version two weeks later but only starting in the US does not seem like the Apple we know. Whats going on?

Clio 172
I used to never be bothered by MBP's, at all. Don't know why, never used them. But f**k me he has sold it to me, I'm 90% sold on going out and getting one with savings from the last 4 months

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
I used to never be bothered by MBP's, at all. Don't know why, never used them. But f**k me he has sold it to me, I'm 90% sold on going out and getting one with savings from the last 4 months

Is there another new MBP?

That's a bit annoying, I upgrade my iPad yearly, now I don't want to upgrade it after 6 months, that's a big cost. But now, will I see another iPad in 6 months to upgrade to, or will we be left in the dark, then I'll get fed up of waiting, buy a 4th gen iPad and then they'll release the iPad mkIV a month afterwards, pissing me off again.

ipad mini might be a nice Xmas present for mum though, she's jealous of dad having an iPad and he's always using it so she never gets to.

Like you, I'm always one for upgrading yearly. But not this time. They've updated it, purely for the lightning adapter.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I really like the look of the mini though don't know if I can justify buying it just coz I think it looks cool.

Got an iPad 2 at the mo and been wanting a Retina iPad for a while now. The "speed bump" could be enough for that though.

AK

M240i
Was just about the edit my post, according to MacRumors it's this Friday 26th.

Pre-orders for the iPad mini will start on Friday, October 26 with the Wi-Fi models shipping on November 2 and the cellular models starting to ship two weeks later.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Love the look of the new iMac also. Though I still think the current 27" is a shexy bit of gadge.

6/468 17poo
Predicament....! was going to buy a 32gb iPad last weekend but held off now debating a mini! wanted it for airplay, games and music!hmmmmm any views...

133/225/CLS AMG
Looks like a nice bit of kit as expected really and price wise £269 isn't too bad really.

Also, what's 'new' about the Retina Display iPad? They've stamped 'new' on the top but is that because they've just renamed it from 'New iPad'?