ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad Magazines.

T3 is actually really good, quite interactive. I've also got EVO but I refuse to pay for it when I subscribe to the paper copy..

dk

911 GTS Cab
i've got T3, also rocking the odd copy of evo, its very good.

I am going to cancel my subscription to empire too and get the ipad version of that.

Zinio is also good, for the mags that don't have their own app, got a subscription to national geographic and am going to get autoexpress too i think as i don't read the paper ones i get through the door, too old fashioned.

Mags are what the ipad was made for!

2.2 bar shed.
Zinio is also good, for the mags that don't have their own app, got a subscription to national geographic and am going to get autoexpress too i think as i don't read the paper ones i get through the door, too old fashioned.

How easy is it to access previous editions? If it works well then I might ditch my subscription.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Works as a library, you sign up for a single mag, month or a year I think, you can get back issues but I think you'd have to pay for them.

Zinio is a free app, check it out

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
EDGE is brilliant. It's the only gaming magazine that's acceptable to read past 14 years of age.

I miss having it in print though, they always did pweety things with it.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I still have the PS1 Issue. I wonder if its worth anything?

Citroen DS3 DSport
I have cancelled my print edition of Evo and may subscribe via my iPad instead. I find I never bothered opening it when it is delivered to me.

I'll take a look at Zinio, I wonder if it will shortly suffer from Apple's new subscription rules.