ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS7 - Features/Screenshots

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I've turned auto-updating off. I like to know what's been improved on previous versions.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
After a few hours, I'm a quite a fan. Especially because I get to bin my torch app and use control centre. Been waiting for that for AGES.

However, the phone does seem a little slower to react, this is well covered my shiny transitions and fancy rollover-esque type things.

Megane 225 F1
Does anyone else get a prompt to trust this computer every time they plug their phone in even if you've plugged it in before and selected trust this computer.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Apart from the apperance, i like it, some definite improvements. I like the fact it is much quicker / easier to turn bluetooth and wifi on / off now

Unlock screen is odd. Some of my keys have circles round them, some do not. Not sure if it's some kind of fade design but not liking it. Also, find it's made safari slower on the 4S. My phone needs changing anyway so that's an excuse!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Looks very child like now imo. My sisters battery seems to have got MUCH worse too on her 5?

Last edited:

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Ive just updated. Functionality seems better, but it looks like this:

V2778-laugh-and-learn-smilin-smart-phone-d-2.jpg

Two 0 Shitx
Can't believe how many people are moaning about the apprearence, its 100% better the old one looks aincient now! Someone said on twitter they've taken all the simpleness out of it, its pretty much exactly the f**king same! If you can't figure it out then you shouldn't have a smart phone period.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
^^ That bit at bottom is annoying me, when I scroll down the pages on safari I keep making it pop up.

I don't believe iPad 2 will do airdrop? Could be wrong.

Yours may even not be a 2!

Mine's an iPad 3 / iPhone 5.

Didn't realise it would make a difference though?! Has anyone installed this onto an iPad 3 with AirDrop working?

Edit - Just seen AirDrop is only available on the iPad 4. What a shame.

Two 0 Shitx
My battery seems to be alot worse today actually... 2 and half hours use just browsing, and 5 standby, and its on 16% and ive charged it a bit in the van...

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
My battery seems to be alot worse today actually... 2 and half hours use just browsing, and 5 standby, and its on 16% and ive charged it a bit in the van...

I did read this from a (unreliable) source..

article-2424722-1BE882D7000005DC-242_634x478.jpg

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
My ipad 3 dies seem ridiculously laggy tbh.

Does assigning a wallpaper from the camera roll take an absolute age?

http://www.redsn0w.us/2013/09/ios-7-now-prevents-non-certified.html

NNO.jpg

So if you connect an accessory to an iOS 7 Beta [FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important]device[/FONT][/FONT] through a non-certified Lightning cable produced a prompt saying “This cable or accessory is not certified and may not work reliably with this iPhone”.

According to an ongoing thread over at Reddit, though some non-certified cables are still working, many do not. Other people have confirmed this as well.

I'm not going to lie, I have half a dozen 'fake' cables.