ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS7 - Features/Screenshots

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Hope it'll sort the battery life. Fully aware it's Beta but I think it's down to location services thing always being active since BEta 4 and as a result it lasted 4 hours yesterday, I sent 1 email, 2 sms and made a phone call for circa 6 mins

Revels Mum & Sister
Mine has been Epic on battery to be honest. Took it off charge this morning at 07:40 and still have 69% battery. I do however turn off Mail Fetch.

320d M Sport
All is well my end. Battery is great. It's not crashing, can't see any glitches at all so far except eBay app won't scroll trough pictures.

Brilliant. I think they've done a great job to be honest. I'd like a few more dynamic wallpapers though.

Clio 1.2 16V
So if i wait for it to be officially released, i can get it? Awesome! Thanks Tom!

Lol what did you expect ,a magic button?

Anyway...
iPad 3 is running much better especially Safari which they fucked up in beta 4! Starting to shape up nicely for the final release :)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Just downloading this now, beta 3 version as anything above that I can only find in .dmg file not .IPSW, can I then over the air update through the phone to beta 5?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Ok, ininitial thoughts are I like it, but where is the photos location map gone and the weather on the drop down menu?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Before reinstalling it kept saying my passcode was wrong, and tried reinstalling and now says unable to register my account.

I appreciate this is a beta and some things might not work yet.

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
Before reinstalling it kept saying my passcode was wrong, and tried reinstalling and now says unable to register my account.

I appreciate this is a beta and some things might not work yet.

Barclays app doesn't work for me or the mrs either.

Ok, ininitial thoughts are I like it, but where is the photos location map gone and the weather on the drop down menu?

If you look at the bottom of the screen on the photos app you'll see 'photos', then at the top press 'collections'. For each 'collection' it'll give you a breakdown of locations and if you tap on that it'll bring the map up. You can go a step further and press 'years' which will show you your entire photo collection but split into years.

Weather has now been summarised in the drop down menu rather than an image.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Didn't need to wait till 5% charged till my iPad switched on!!! Is this a fluke or new thing?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
My iPad used to freeze if I "pinched" the screen to return to home.

Battery is the same for me. Ergo good. Also Safari is unbricked.

All seems gravy to me now. Can't be more than a few tweaks away from production.

Bux

Golf GTD
The battery on beta 6 is horrendous in comparison to previous betas.

I've just gone from 6.1.3 to Beta 6 and i've not noticed any change in battery. My phone has been off charge since 6am today, has had a lot of usage all day and is now on 21%...

Seems to me that my battery life is slightly odd. Today I've had 5 hours use and 13 hours standby and I'm currently on 20%, which I'm more than happy with. Yesterday the phone was completely dead by 4PM with no real noticeable difference in how I used it.

On the whole I'm very happy with iOS 7 though.