ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS5 Question

ph1 track weapon
All downloaded for me :)

Looks pretty cool with the new bits they offer :) find my iPhone and the reminder setting is cool :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I would never have put it on a 3GS sorry.

Same with 4.0 on the 3G, terrible.

AK

M240i
Only gripe with the iPad would be the notification centre.

I'd rather it was full screen when pulled down and had a bit more information on it.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Only gripe with the iPad would be the notification centre.

I'd rather it was full screen when pulled down and had a bit more information on it.

Yeah its a bit half arsed on the ipad, but you wont use it as much.

iPad 2 is MUCH faster with iOS 5 even the 4 is better.

BG 182 (full fat)
Why is my touchpad gone to the middle of the screen, using an iPad 2? Also there's no enter sop when I type on Facebook app I can't send it

1.8 Civic EX
Can anybody see a flashing LED indicator for texts and calls etc option ?

yeah, it's in "accessability" under settings/general.

Update seems to have gone ok, now on iOS5 but not a single one of my apps work now lol. All the standard Apple ones work fine but any "extras" that I have downloaded simply don't open lol

Think I'll be connecting it up again after work and try see what's going on.

Last edited:

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Impressed so far on my 3GS.

Notifications are hit and miss. A FB comment to me didn't come up and Twitter mentions are taking a while to come through, although the first one came through fine.

Bus w**ker
There's no changes to the backend notification system as far as I know. The notification centre just lumps them a in one place (and is pointless).

Notifications are, for me, the only thing that Blackberry does better than Apple - well when BIS is actually working LOL.

RB One Eight Two
Mine is all up and running this morning. So far I am very impressed. Notification centre is great and works, the 4 seems alot quicker and iCloud is very good.

Oh and iMessage works great.

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
Correct me if im wrong, but apps have to be synced back and arent included in your 'backup'. Otherwise a backup would be monstrous...

Kyle, what error are you getting?

A4 130
I'm not getting any error.

The update went fine, it started re-adding the app's (most were added) then when it finished, there were no apps.

I've tried re-syncing it, but nothings happened. Try to restore though and it says there's purchased items that haven't been transferred to the iTunes library?