ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Just nailed virus on plague inc. second time around on normal. Just make it really really infectious then start adding the protection from cure then just let it mutate or mutate it yourself to make it massively deadly job done and 1100 points at the end :)

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Nano virus done!
d5cde988-f6b7-3c2e.jpg

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Well done mate, I'll give it a try again later.

Just bought meself a mobile and now ive got the manager wanting a meeting but me team mates wanna go bowling. f**king tricky.

It's quality ain't it. Just scored my first hat trick. Bought a flat. I am sick.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Started in NZ, ignored the cure for a while and focused on getting it spread. Tried to keep the cure below 60% and waited till I got about 80% people infected before I started killing them.

G51 BEN
Not being funny but this could do with its own thread instead of clogging up the app thread.... Kind of annoying trying to look for new apps amongst 'Plague' talk

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
I'm at Sheffield Wednesday at the moment, team mates are c***s. If I score myself instead of passing it to them then they hate me for it.

I've just got Portsmouth into the premiership, with a 40 yarder.

Manager hates me, and i keep getting girlfriends making up lies about the team or managers!

1dd587b0.gif

Last edited:
  Scirocco 2.0 tsi
I've just got Portsmouth into the premiership, with a 40 yarder.

Manager hates me, and i keep getting girlfriends making up lies about the team or managers!

1dd587b0.gif

You need to score more goals! :p I'm on year 5, 224 appearances, 174 goals, 12 hatricks and my furthest goal is 51.9 yards :)

Clio
With. Rist rovers in the championship now. Maxed out all my stats apart from free kicks and won the world cup with England. On 36 a game and 30 from sponsors. Got all the lifestyle stuff apart from the island. No cheating g buying stars either. I love it

NSS is quality just finished my first season and signed for Wrexham.

Ive got a gambling addiction aswell, Boss hates me for it.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Bloody hooked on NSS now too! Ffs I don't even like football!

In the championship playing for Swansea atm flying high atop the table so premiership next season hopefully

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
How do you control your own players?

It is f**king funny how people moaned about the plague comments and now we have this xDDDD stupid addictive games!

Say if you pass the ball to someone in their half you can make them shoot and get yourself an assist. Or if you hit the post you can make them follow it up, or make them move for a s**t pass.

I was at Portsmouth and the manager hated me, so went to West Ham in league 1, and got them to premiership now i know how to get s**t loads of goals.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Say if you pass the ball to someone in their half you can make them shoot and get yourself an assist. Or if you hit the post you can make them follow it up, or make them move for a s**t pass.

I was at Portsmouth and the manager hated me, so went to West Ham in league 1, and got them to premiership now i know how to get s**t loads of goals.

I've gone from conference to lge 1 then to mufc then villa then Charlton. It's hard to stay at a big club for ages and plus mcfc always win the league!! I hate it when my gf bad mouths the clubs. I dump her straight away and stay single for a while!!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
This games driving me insane. f**k Plague, all about NSS.

Pissing me off though, I'm with Hull ATM but f**king never start as my **** of a girlfriend told the press lies. Team mates are c***s too, 2 assists and perfect passing and they still neg me. Might start again.

Wait til transfer window and go lower league.

I was greedy left United for the money at Chelsea, such a bad choice.

Once you're in England starting 11 you can choose any club you want.

Clio
96cac611.jpg

797494b7.jpg

fa1bb58a.jpg

Maybe I'm doing it different I've stayed with the same club after my conference start just moving to Bristol Rovers. They love me

Mk2 Ph2 172
Just won the prem with wigan 3 points clear from man city and man united lol

Now just moved to man united as fancy a change also playing for England!!!

15f278b3.jpg

Hehehe, thought I'd just pop in here to mention this new game me and my mates are addicted to called New Star Soccer...

Was getting abuse off a mate cos he had his daughter for the weekend and ended up neglecting her so he could play NSS.

I've just finished my 2nd season at United. Won the CL 2 years running plus a couple of domestic cups but can't win the league. Finished about 20 points off City in the first season and only 2 last season so we're getting closer though. Could only make the WC semi's with England though. Demolished the Italians and then got knocked out by fuckin Serbia.