ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

Mini Cooper S sport
^^ haha! I started a new game after Grim Poo, and had to start all over again, I don't know how to progress in this game!! Dick Flop was cured :(

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
99% of the world infected so far and NO ONE has noticed my fungus yet. This should be easy pickings.

Wuttttt!?

I'm getting there...just not applying any symptoms whatsoever.

Lol at Dick Flop. Such a child :eek:

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah managed to get 100% before I had to induce coughing, then within seconds I got the last person infected, devolved everything and got caught, didn't have enough points to make the disease fatal enough before all the scientists wiped it out :(

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Tips for fungus?

Go see your local GP mate.

Iceland.
Hammer up water and air to max.
First medicane.
Cold up one. Heat up twice.
Wait for ages.
Devolve every symptom.
Should have loads of points now, when everyone is infected hammer them with symptoms. Cure will rise rapidly so counter it. Mine stopped on 30 odd percent.

Done.

f**k sake.

Didn't realise you had to complete the first one on Mike Tyson mode to move on.

Managed to get it from 5 days from cure to 12 years and killed every sucka. Alot of hard work went in on that one.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Parasite's done.

Next one will have to wait, actually have work to do.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Twice I've started in Argentina now. Completed bacteria from there and nearly done virus first time from there too. Bloody Greenland wasn't infected tho :(

Edition 30
Evolve boats twice and air twice and livestock twice. Everywhere gets infected so quick with free mutations!

Especially on double quick time.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
f**king nano-virus.

It starts the cure straight away - rapidly. Impossible.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Not sure if its mentioned in here but a game called "New Star Soccer" or "NSS" for short. Its like football manager but from a single players perspective, f**king awesome i'm wasting my life on it at the moment, playing for Dover FC.

Free for the first 10 games of the season then its £0.69, can't grumble!

Not sure if its mentioned in here but a game called "New Star Soccer" or "NSS" for short. Its like football manager but from a single players perspective, f**king awesome i'm wasting my life on it at the moment, playing for Dover FC.

Free for the first 10 games of the season then its £0.69, can't grumble!

Cheers just got hold of it.

Quality little game