ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

S3, Polo
I quite enjoyed Infinity Blade 2. It looks amazing too.

Caveat - Looping levels are a bit cheap but ideal for an utterly hideous hangover.

S3, Polo
I enjoy casually making all kinds of music and I've just parted with 69p and bought 'Figure' by Propellerhead (Makers of Reason and Rebirth - both HUGE electronic music programs) and I have to say that it's brilliant. It still needs some additions (save/ export/ additional bars) - all apparently in the pipeline. Anyone interested in UI/ UX design should also take a look - the interface is a revelation, making creating melodies easy and fun, even for a novice.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone play Kingdoms of camelot? lol sad I know but its well worth a try if you havent got it and its free.

You can make up your own kingdom and attack others etc.

Golf R/Leon FR
Anyone got new star soccer? It's awesome, you get the first ten games free then the app is 69p. Have to build a career starting at 16 yrs old, and work your way to a top league. Whilst also buying things to improve your lifestyle and reputation. Well worth the 69p.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
That's awesome, With the total planes is that how many are in the air? if so then wow 2485 in the air right now.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I enjoy casually making all kinds of music and I've just parted with 69p and bought 'Figure' by Propellerhead (Makers of Reason and Rebirth - both HUGE electronic music programs) and I have to say that it's brilliant. It still needs some additions (save/ export/ additional bars) - all apparently in the pipeline. Anyone interested in UI/ UX design should also take a look - the interface is a revelation, making creating melodies easy and fun, even for a novice.

I agree - it's so cool. It needs a proper editor so u can paste multiple bars together to create a proper tune and save it. I just spent about an hour on it messing around.