ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

1.8 Civic EX
SketchPhrase

It's like a mad mix of Catchphrase, Pictionary and Chinese Whispers.

Somone starts by creating a phrase. It then goes off to someone else who has to draw that phrase. It then goes off to someone else who has to write down what they think it is, then goes off to someone who has to draw it again. Goes off to 9 people, taking turns to write or draw the previous response.

Getting some quality results:

Started with: Go Fook urself
Ended up with: A lady holding something with her private parts chopped off

Started with: Someone having a Gangbang
Ended with: Song name

D61ADBF3-4596-4DFC-A87C-822CE998053E-12271-000010C671307332.jpg

I've just started another one with "Spider-man wearing Cat-Womans suit". Be interesting to see how that turns out lol!

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
It's a shame they couldn't integrate Google Earth into the app. Very nice though. I just wish maps were updated. Both the Apple and Google maps are using pics from about 5 years ago.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
It's a shame they couldn't integrate Google Earth into the app. Very nice though. I just wish maps were updated. Both the Apple and Google maps are using pics from about 5 years ago.

While images are nice to have its irrelevant really as long as the maps and the POI's are bang on.

Evo 5 RS
Into the Dead is pretty fun.

You basically just tilt left and right and run for as long as possible from an increasing zombie infestation, whilst picking up stuff on the way.

It's free, so can't moan.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Into the Dead is pretty fun.

You basically just tilt left and right and run for as long as possible from an increasing zombie infestation, whilst picking up stuff on the way.

It's free, so can't moan.

Love Into the dead, gets stressful though, lol!

1.8 Civic EX
it's along those lines yes. You are basically a manager of superheros (think along the lines of Nick Fury from Marvel lol). You have to train them up and send them off to fight crime, whilst earning money to improve the HQ and facilities etc to be able to hire better superheros and fight stronger foes.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
it's along those lines yes. You are basically a manager of superheros (think along the lines of Nick Fury from Marvel lol). You have to train them up and send them off to fight crime, whilst earning money to improve the HQ and facilities etc to be able to hire better superheros and fight stronger foes.

And wait 2 days to train Clarke Kent into superman?

does my head in waiting on games like that lol