ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

350z GT
Not keen on the 2nd pic at all...as far as edits go, im sure the app can do better than that else its a poor effort. Its all blown out and just harsh on the eyes

Carmaggeddon is still as awesome as when i used to play it on PC :)

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
CARMAGEDDON UPDATE RELEASED!!!

SAVE ISSUE FIXED!!!!

Indeed. Thank fudge. Means I can play it again. Though it does rape the iPhone 5 battery.

Also like how your game save automatically is stored in the cloud so you can play it on yer phone then yer iPad and its the same game save.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Downloaded a few apps over the last couple of weeks that I find very useful/good;

- iPhoto
- Flickr

The mean I can take the photo with the phone, edit it and upload to Flickr with uber ease.

- Garageband

Handy for making ringtones

- Crazy Taxi
- Carmageddon
- Rayman Run
- Bike Baron
- Stickman Cliff Diving
- Tetris

All really good games. Well, Tetris is alright.

1.8 Civic EX
Anynone use HipPlay for accessing thier NAS drive on the move? It suggests it opens files using other applications if it's not an apple suppored file. Opens videos in the VLC app rather than than the phones native video player for example. Can anyone confirm this? Will save a lot of buggering about converting all my vids if it's true!

1.8 Civic EX
I'd of thought an app like that would only work on the same wifi network as your nas

Have a look at 'splashtop' ;)

why splashtop? I want to access my files that are on my nas via my phone not remotely control my computer. That'd mean the computer having to be on permanatley if wanted to access anything rather than just the nas.

What's the best ipad app for taking notes fellas?

Ideally free with voice recording and folders, and if I could convert to .doc/.docx format that would be awesome. I have Evernote,which isn't bad at all but the fact you can't resize images in app pisses me off so much!

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
Truck Trials on Ipad - Physics seem superb, really addicted at the moment!

Last edited by a moderator:
  CBR1000RR Fireblade
I don't know it's been mentioned yet but Viber is currently saving me £££'s on calls to mobiles.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I don't know it's been mentioned yet but Viber is currently saving me £££'s on calls to mobiles.

Yes I agree. Viber is great. I use it when on holiday to call home sometimes. It's good to send pictures over too.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I purchased "The Room" last night.

It kept me entertained for a couple of hours.

Great little puzzler.

Fantastic graphics too.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Sleep Talk app is pretty good.

Downloaded it to see how bad my teeth grinding and chomping was and already the first night of using it I got a few clips of me chewing away and one where I keep making moaning noises and then say "it's so sensitive" Lol. Love it it's strangely weird hearing yourself sleep funny as f**k though look forward to hearing what's on there tomorrow.

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
Doesn't seem to be anything decent added for a while to me, Hill Climber is mega addictive, but there hasn't been any decent substantial games added for ages.

Yeah i know how to do that. The mission is "expand the park and run around". The park has been expanded yet the mission is still there, have no idea what to do? BTW its level 10.

Christmas list app. Brilliant for tracking presents, budgets etc. I've tried loads of the free ones, and this is the best.

Keeps my OCD happy.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/the-christmas-list/id340779800?mt=8

bany2yqe.jpg

de7yqajy.jpg

Last edited:
  Bus w**ker
I don't buy enough presents to have to worry about needing to keep track lol. Does look like a handy app though for those with a lot to buy.