ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inverness / Highlands meet, how many people?

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Didnt want to try incase they asked for ID aswell. ill just wait till i get my lisence back haha.
Ive bought paint out of there heaps of times too, stupid old b**ch!

Ly Megane 230 F1
im pretty sure autosave will be ok about it.. im off work the week starting the 19th so think il attempt to do all mine then :D

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Sounds good matey. Make sure you prep them properly hah.

Had a look at the rear bumper insert and I think you have to remove it from behind the bumper, doesn't seem to be anywhere to pull it off from! I'm sure it will be on here somewhere though!!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
One of my friends is putting his focus st there to get done i think, someone key'd it :/
Are they good?

Ly Megane 230 F1
yeh they are pretty good..think they are quite expensive though. theres another boy i know who works there that does alloy respraying :) charged me £130 for 4 15" wheels, was delighted with them.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Yeah you will prob have to take the bumper of to get the insert out it.

You wanting meet tomorrow night, get few photos?

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
130 for the 4 wheels is decent eh? is that just mates rates or would he do mine for that? :p

Yeah a meet tonight would be good, what time?

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
****! haha, mine need done pretty badly! Just dont have another set to use while they're getting done.

Pictures of the plastics Chris?

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Na, as you can see, mjm hasnt replied.

Didnt get much done tonight, cleaned out the garage ready to get the car in for a good scrub through the week sometime! just need some wheel cleaner haha.

How did the cooking go? :)

Ly Megane 230 F1
photo of the car this morning after i cleaned it :)
Highland-20120311-00327.gif

photo of the car after some bits were sprayed. wheel badges,bullets,front badge and exhaust trims
Highland-20120311-00334.gif
Highland-20120311-00331.gif
photo of the dash inserts
Highland-20120311-00332.gif

also ordered my front 3/4 plate :p
still got a few more bits to spray, fog light surround, rear bumper insert, front top grill, mirror base plate, gear knob insert and steering wheel insert :)

Ly Megane 230 F1
no il attempt that not this week but the one after..im off for the week. got a paint correction to do on my dads car for the first 2/3 days then its more time to pamper the clio :D..just need to buy some lowering springs and im thinking team dynamic pro race 1.2 alloys in black.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Are you into detailing?

Yeah 1.2s are nice wheels, bit different from the speedlines and F1's.

Im away to sleep now buddy, up at 6 tomorrow :l if you are free tomorrow to do this deal then give me a text at some point :)

Night night xxx

Ly Megane 230 F1
yeh i love a bit of detailing :) lol.

no bother,if im not done late tomorrow youl hear from me for this splitter.

chow chow! x

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
I was out on Saturday night, think i ended up with food poisoning, well thats what am blaming. Maybe just cant handle drink in my old age! Was throwing up most yesterday.

Your car is looking nice and clean chris, is the rear badge your wanting of?

Ly Megane 230 F1
when you see my car mjm? i passed about 2/3 blue 182's today lol. it is yeh..im away for work this week so itl have to wait till the weekend.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
mjm, what happened to our meet the other night? :(

Chris, i could of shown you earlier, you take the plastic off the inside of the boot, unplug the lock, undo the 3 bolts, and push the whole handle up and it will come out, just make sure you put it back in properly, like i said the other day, i managed to lock my boot shut for a day haha

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Haha you bum! im about tomorrow night, get home at 6 and im going to have a quick look at the car and see if my exhaust is rattling, should be free around 7 if you are?

tomsteer

ClioSport Club Member
I only just realised I missed my MOT by a week. Once it's through that I'll be wanting to say hello!
- can't do the M3j dd
o Friday or saturday but can fo Sunday nift!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Haha tom, this sunday coming? Ill be free too!

Mjm my mrs is taking the car to work today and she's only home at 8, would you be able to meet at half 8 instead of half 7?

Liam.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Ill be leaving my house at around 5:45 tomorrow morning :(

any idea what time youll be around on sunday, where will you be?