ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inverness / Highlands meet, how many people?

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Alright lads, Over the last few months there has been alot more people from the Highlands appearing on here, but theres still no 'meets' anywhere close.

Theres alot of RS clios going about the highlands now but ive only ever seen 1 other clio with a CS sticker on it, not sure how many of them are on here or not.

Myself and mjm3043 would be up for it, i reckon mchardy48 would be when he sees this too :p

So, anyone else keen on this idea? Lets try and get a few people then arrange a time and place.

Liam.

H

HickiN

depends on where in the highlands :) ... but yeah more than likely!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
A meet would be good, plus the weather seems to be getting warmer. Maybe add in a road trip as well.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Aye i was hopefully planning the inverness area, whole point of having a northern meeting, to save us having to go all the way down the road haha.

Any good road trips that yous know of around the area?

I think the west coast is meant to be a great run but its a touch far for you lot to travel is it?

182 with cup packs
To get to Inverness it's about a 3 hour drive legal. Nice drive up I did 3 times in one day bawbag work mate told me he forgot his keys in the company vehicle.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I work from Aberlour thru the week but go home to Glasgow every weekend.

Drive for McPhersons.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
I work in elgin from 8 till 5, home to inverness after that. I was in aberlour on thursday GAZ! Out at the Dailuine distillery.

Chr15, you going about inverness at nights or anything?

tomsteer

ClioSport Club Member
What do you do Liam? I work for Diageo in their engineering department, Dailuainne is one of the sites i'll be remotely involved with.

Ps, think I spotted your clio SJ03 POU? F1's and carbon diamonds?(think your girlfriend was driving) up over the bridge from Inverness, I was going up to Glen Ord.

Cheers,

Tom

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
No I was just there for the day mate, I work in Elgin with Morrison construction, was away testing the conrete for a base they were pouring!

Yeah that's mine, just black diamonds though, wish they were carbon! Haha.
Hope she wasn't speeding was she :eek:

Liam.

Ly Megane 230 F1
not to often..youl always see me around driving but im not usually one for going out driving at nights..would cost me far to much in this car!haha.. i stay just outside inverness but i work in town :)

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Yeah run up west would be good. Could maybe get a meet mid week also now that nights are getting brighter.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Haha, she likes the clio power sometimes :eek:

Yeah mjm a midweek meet could be decent, like i say, i get home to inverness at around 6 then have dinner etc.. be dark by the time i was ready hah.

would you come in Chr15?

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Just passing thru bud, ran out of time so just parked here for the night.

To be in Invergordon for 8am.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Gaz you should of come to mine for a cuppa, I live just along the road haha.

Wouldn't be very good coming to a meet in a lorry though :l

Ly Megane 230 F1
You might see me in town tonight driving about..going up to see the gf :). Tomsteer..next time your going to glen ord look to the right as your going over the bridge with the traffic lights in muir of ord, you might see my car :) or if your lucky I might be out cleaning it haha

Last edited:

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Haha, I was looking at that KFC car a couple of wees ago, looked clean for the milage tbf!

What time chris? I was planning on doing some painting tonight, plastics are letting the car down :(

How old are you guys btw?

Ly Megane 230 F1
I've got some plastics you can paint to if you want ;) lol.I had the car from 108k - 112k then swapped it with my mate for a 200bhp white ibiza cupra..car never caused me or my mate any bother,dunno who has it now.I'll be back in town around 530ish to pick up my car from my work.I'm 20..and 7 months old haha

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
haha alright, it was a girl driving it when i seen it last!

Not sure if you'd be happy with the result if i do it tbh :p

take it your not about ness later on tonight then, no?

Ly Megane 230 F1
What bit you doing?
Not for to long no..be leaving my gf's 9/930 get some petrol then head home probs

How old are you?

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Alright, just going to spray the fog surrounds and back bumper insert black just cause its looking a bit faded!

im 19, 20 in july :)

Do you and mjm fancy getting some pictures at some point?