ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inverness / Highlands meet, how many people?

tomsteer

ClioSport Club Member
I can come over, my clios in for it's mot at ness in Elgin. Was meant to be done today but has been put back til tomorrow :( so hopefully will have it for the weekend!

tomsteer

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry yes mate I was, the missus is comin up this weekend but leaving about 5 on Sunday.

The clio passed its mot :D no work needed, couple of advisories but nothin major.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Decent mate! dont think mine will fair too well in august :s haha. plenty time to get it ready though :p

so, plans for sunday?

Ly Megane 230 F1
depends when and where..i could be available for this :) got to go to the police station first at some point today with my documents! had my 3/4 plat on for literally 1 day and i got pulled...gutted :(

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Tom, you coming to inverness? i PM'd you about your number, be easier to arrange than waiting to reply on here!