ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Introduction to Detailing Day - Number 2.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I don't know exactly but it was less than 12hrs. About 2 square feet as well. Gutted tbh ;(

FYI Glasur is pretty French against bird s**t.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Poped into Shinearama today, Phil said the plan for the day so far is:

Full external cleaning
Engine bay detailing
Nano Sealants (he has a nice demo for us with C1)
Demos with the new polishers they have (Rupes)
And Possible wet sanding

He said that he wasnt sure if wet sanding was a step too far yet?

Id probably agree and if everyone was wanting to do another one which i think Eddie has mentioned then it would probably be better to leave it until then.

Only a week tomorrow now guys!

Yeah, basically what Matthew has said is the agreement with myself and Phil.

We talked about a wetsanding day and I did think long and hard about it, because I know a lot of us would enjoy it, but it is supposed to be an introduction day. I also think that a day totally dedicated to wetsanding would be much better, as oppose to 'slotting it in'.

Anyway, fingers crossed there is no more rain left in the atmosphere after the week we have had and we can have a good day, with a good turnout :)

Italian 3.2 V6
Unfortunately im out, dates clash with something that has recently popped up which takes priority :(