ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Intouch with the road

Clio 172
I have a 172 and atm I dont feel intouch with the road as much as id like.
I came from a fiesta ZS and it was so intouch with the road, the handling was sharp and not much body roll at all.

How can I make the 172 feel the same?

Waiting to go on the car:
Poly bushes all around
Rear custom ARB from the group buy

I have a 172 and atm I dont feel intouch with the road as much as id like.
I came from a fiesta ZS and it was so intouch with the road, the handling was sharp and not much body roll at all.

How can I make the 172 feel the same?

Waiting to go on the car:
Poly bushes all around
Rear custom ARB from the group buy

Really? before that I would check springs and dampers for damage, check tyres and put some good ones on there then get 4 wheel alignment.

got pilot sport 3s on so tyres are fine, maybe its something to do with the pas?

I personaly doubt it as that only help you to turn the wheels. When was the last time the car had its geo checked, the more cars are used and get older the geo sometimes goes way out.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
rear shocks gone ? what milage is it on ? what tyre pressures are you using ? my ph1 was quite sensitive to changes in pressure.

also bare in mind that the temp has dropped a lot so summer or 'all round' tyres arent so grippy, the salt etc is making the tarmac greasier than an otters pocket too.

Clio 172
It's 51 reg on 16k. Could the shocks have gone with the low mileage? Dunno if weather be a prob, coz drove both cars within 10 mins if each other in same conditions nd zs a lot tighter.