ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Internet's Getting Faster

White Sti Hatch
Scew you all HA ! :evil:

675018968.png

Oh yeah Virgin Media 50Mb :)

AGH the sl*g
You all think your broadband is slow
675025659.png

mines more than shocking on the phone to bt every night according to them im on a 8mb connection and the exchange is 20ft from my front door :dapprove:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
:( Same as always though..... New build and Apartment Block

675031740.png

675025659.png

mines more than shocking on the phone to bt every night according to them im on a 8mb connection and the exchange is 20ft from my front door :dapprove:

The exchange is a cow shed?

Where are you doing that?

A red missile
687765725.png

Not bad considering we live in the middle of nowhere, as long as the ping stays low (ish) for gaming i'll be happy

J-J

ClioSport Club Member
675025659.png

LMFAO, they know nothing, told me the fastest I could get was 7Mb

687874721.png

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
WTF?

Is that a corporate line or something, obviously with no load as nobodies at work.

Tesla MP3 2021
WTF?

Is that a corporate line or something, obviously with no load as nobodies at work.

No its my Virgin Media Broadband at home. Its the 50Mb package. I wish I could download from newsgroups at those speeds lol, but I do get 6MBps+ anyway so that will do, for now ;)

Nissan 350z
730452924.png

I was actually disapointed by this but compared to some of the others in here im not that fussed now :/

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
730790225.png

That is with Talktalk.

When I move into my house in a few weeks, first thing that I am going to order is Virgin 50mb broadband!

Tesla MP3 2021
adam how can urs seriously go that fast !!!!

Haha, dont really know.

I'm on the 50Mb VM package and when I test on speedtest.net it just seems to spike lol.

BTW, any users that default to the Manchester server, change it to Birmingham and you should get a better result. Seems the "newish" Manchester server is.............well, crap

731944834.png

Tiscali are rubbish; getting what i'm paying for, but they're supposed to have upped it to 8meg this month, due to the TalkTalk switch - hasn't happened

going to give BE a go soon