ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior Pics...

DCi 100
I've always wondered how you have the seat belt pretensioners set up for the seatbelts Ali, if you want to send me some explanatory pics over facebook sometime? :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
You are aware they're pretty much the same as Cobra Imola's bar the price lol ...

You get what you pay for...Like everything in life.

The cobra's look cheap, there not as nice, the harness holes look crap. Plus they're not RECARO's...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I've always wondered how you have the seat belt pretensioners set up for the seatbelts Ali, if you want to send me some explanatory pics over facebook sometime? :)

Don't follow. At the moment i wear seatbelts! Do you mean going forward?

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
IMG_8037.jpg

IMG_8064.jpg

IMG_8045.jpg

IMG_8043.jpg

Dude is that a cut off switch at the end of your dash??

id like to get some pics of mine up,
but unfort its far to snowed in atm :(

DCi 100
Don't follow. At the moment i wear seatbelts! Do you mean going forward?

You have the belt looped through the side hole on the door side, but what about the pretensioner on the other? Do you have a bracket welded to the subframe to mount it and pop that through the hole? The pics are too dark to see down there.

M3 SMG
Just my opinion, i have been passenger in trophy recaro's twice, once on road and once on track, both times i didn't see benefits over standard tbh :(

Where did you get the carbon from?

So you havent even driven one with them?! :S Im not saying they will be for everyone, but they completely transformed the car!! appears to roll less as you dont fly about, your shoulders are supported (Min where outside of the playskool seats that are standard, im not even a big guy!) They are `1000 time better.

They are recliners, not buckets so obviously the latter are better suited to track use. But as an everyday seat you couldn't get better tbh.

Carbon bits i scourced off a chap on here called Greg.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
You have the belt looped through the side hole on the door side, but what about the pretensioner on the other? Do you have a bracket welded to the subframe to mount it and pop that through the hole? The pics are too dark to see down there.

errr..lol. Not sure, need to look! I can't even remember! Plug pops through the side of the seat and clips in on the inside of the seat rather than the outside.

Iceberg 172
Ali, I'm judging that you don't do things by half so this is probably a silly question but... are yours real leather or the fake stuff? Just wondered what the fake stuff is like (probably an improvement still on Renaults!) as it makes half (fake) leather ones more affordable and more desireable than black fabric ones!

Also, what does ABE mean??? What's the difference between a std PP and one with ABE?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Ali, I'm judging that you don't do things by half so this is probably a silly question but... are yours real leather or the fake stuff? Just wondered what the fake stuff is like (probably an improvement still on Renaults!) as it makes half (fake) leather ones more affordable and more desireable than black fabric ones!

Also, what does ABE mean??? What's the difference between a std PP and one with ABE?

No, mine are Ambla (Faux Leather) The all fabric ones look a bit naff imo.

Iceberg 172
I'm so jealous of all the Recaro boys! I need some in my life!

I'll agree with the comments about the Trophy Recaro's... They're not the best but come on... They're much better than the std seats! There are a lot of other reclining seats which offer a lot more support though.

Barron - That is just epic!

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
my old interior

vectra vxr recaros, rear leather retrimed bench and black swade doorcards

mcaffinteriorwins2.jpg

DSCN0881.jpg

DSCN0884.jpg

DSCN0880.jpg

DSC00937.jpg

DSCN0882.jpg

front doorcards and rear bench is for sale however let me know if intrested

cheers

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
No, mine are Ambla (Faux Leather) The all fabric ones look a bit naff imo.

oh hi...lol,
IMG_9113.jpg

after having leather in my mk1 1.4RT i have been put off forever, its too cold in winter. too hot in summer and you just slide around on it.

and beforehand with the sparco evo's
IMG_8865.jpg

IMG_8864.jpg

IMG_8862.jpg

IMG_8861.jpg

IMG_8859.jpg

IMG_9103.jpg

image5.jpg

prior to this all the interior was done to suit, poverty spec grey carpet, poverty spec dash, flocked bits, then a retrim of the doorcards and the gear gaiter / handbrake + all the rear painted
IMG_0573.jpg

IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

and how its going now...
IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

DSC00152.jpg

Megane r26

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Nice one dude cheers 4 that. Hopefully goin for a similar style in the new year an hoping to keep it usuable on a daily basis. Big fan of ya motor loved it since i saw it last january at autosport international an so much a week after i brought a 172 lol

thankyou, you don't have to wait for the group buy to come together, Caged are now doing special prices on application so speak to them and they should sort you out.

Megane r26
wicked jus brought a set of 2118's this month so will prob have to wait till after xmas now (large family so it gets expensive lol) but i'll certainly give um a ring your cage looks perfect

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
LOL'd at the bright yellow vents across the top, definately defeats the point of having a flocked dash!
Good to see it going abit more hardcore though :approve:

not at all....becuase of the material it still doesn't reflect light so there is no glare.... if it was plastic i would agree...
had to pimp it a little anyways, i wasn't that bothered but the flockers were fed up of just doing black, and i wasn't going to have the whole dash yellow...lol