ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior Pics...

Iceberg 172
I'm bored and what to look at sexy seats so please post up pics of all your Recaro's / Buckets / After market seats please!!!

Also, any pics of rear being stripped with flase floors!!!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
:)

5194769094_4cfb69a3b2_z.jpg

Cage by mjenic, on Flickr

5194768684_77abb163cb_z.jpg

5194169739_c44da2025a_z.jpg

PH1 WANTED
Does anyone know if the megane tredlines fit in the Clio 182? Is there any work you have to do to get them to fit?

Iceberg 172
Does anyone know if the megane tredlines fit in the Clio 182? Is there any work you have to do to get them to fit?

Yeah they're the same as the Trophy Recaro's... The Clio subframes are probably different to the meganes though.

Iceberg 172
Wicked pics so far guys!

I love the Fixed Buckets and I'm leaning more toward that route but Muld's interor is perfect for me (but no point having recliners if I take the rear seats out and put a false floor in!).

As much as I love the stripped out Clio's and I see their function I couldn't do it as I use mine daily!!!

Chrispy - Your car is awesome and TBH, the HU strapped to the steering column is just EPIC!!!!!

Davesrealgood - That is a really smart interior you have there - Love it all tbh esp the 197 steering wheel!

Iceberg 172
Fuckin hell foxy!!! I'd feel bad sitting in that weighing it down!!!! I'm suprised there's not holes cut in the floor to make it lighter!!!!!

Fuckin hell foxy!!! I'd feel bad sitting in that weighing it down!!!! I'm suprised there's not holes cut in the floor to make it lighter!!!!!

Heh, there isn't much else left to save any weight with. Ive given up trying to remove anymore thats why it was painted after I finished the cage, its fun enough as is :)

Iceberg 172
Lol, I bet! Aren't you running silly power too??? What's the power to weight ratio??? In terms of quickness... have you done any 1/4 miles? I know it's more of a track car! Just wondered!

172bhp 165lb/ft... 830kg... so around 210bhp/tonne. Never done a 1/4 in it (yet) but I'd hope for high 13s and around a 100mph terminal with decent tyres on a good day

Iceberg 172
Guys,

How do you have your fixed buckets mounted?

Is it side mounts bolted to original Subframes??? How low do they mount like this???

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Personally I have a Cobra X-Low subframe and the Cobra side mounts bolt onto this. This is about as low as you can go anyway and gives me a very nice driving position.

Oh and in reponse to your question about my seats... I find them find for day to day driving, although I don't drive it that much on the road. A little awkward when reversing sometimes.

Iceberg 172

You should be banned from posting pics. Recaro Pole Positions are my dream!! I can't afford them in half leather though :( Looks amazing though mate!

Out of interest... Could you fit the V6 gear surround centre console bit to a 1*2????

Audi TT 225
Guys,

How do you have your fixed buckets mounted?

Is it side mounts bolted to original Subframes??? How low do they mount like this???

Mine are bolted from underneath the car, removed everything (old seats and sub frame), bolted new sub frame in place (needed to buy some bolts as the existing ones are molded to the sub frame). Job done.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
The trophy seats are the best looking you can get for the clio imo, look stunning. And if thats what you want then they are ideal.

If however you want support they are no better than standard imo.

Nothing against the above, looks stunning that car, love the carbon fibre, looks much better quality than most :approve:

M3 SMG
Recaros are a world apart from the std seats! How can you say they are no different? Transformed the car for me.

Carbon has been relaquered since then! Looks 10x more shiney :D

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Just my opinion, i have been passenger in trophy recaro's twice, once on road and once on track, both times i didn't see benefits over standard tbh :(

Where did you get the carbon from?

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
I'm with Jenic on this one, I had Recaro's in my old 182 and have been in standard seats, support-wise they are no different really. I did feel a little lower in them though which was nice.

If you want support you need something much more bucketed (if that's a word!)

Disastra Coupe
I'm with Jenic on this one, I had Recaro's in my old 182 and have been in standard seats, support-wise they are no different really. I did feel a little lower in them though which was nice.

If you want support you need something much more bucketed (if that's a word!)

Nothing beat's proper bucket seat's imo. My lady friend even preferred the Sparco's in my Saxo to the standard's in my 172.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
You should be banned from posting pics. Recaro Pole Positions are my dream!! I can't afford them in half leather though :( Looks amazing though mate!

Out of interest... Could you fit the V6 gear surround centre console bit to a 1*2????

Mine will be lowered about 80mm over winter, also the harnesses need to be fitted! Still working on getting a cage! not easy tho!

Not sure if it would, i doubt it tho...