ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior LED mod and Dashboard conversion

Clio Sport 182
Hello there,
I have been looking recently about for any tutorials on how to do an LED conversion of the dashboard but I can not find any. I was wondering if anyone had one or could link me one that would show me how to do it and how to remove my dashboard to do it. Furthermore, would you be able to tell me exactly what LED's I would require to do this and how many?
Also I want to put 3 subtle LED's in the door however I can't find any... All I can find are the strips but I think that they look way too bright, does anyone have any suggestions on how I can do this?
many thanks
​Zack

16v 1.6 Clio MK3 GT
zack what are you exactly hoping to convert? just the dash rev cluster or all the lights in your car? the dash cluster will involve soldering on a precise level, i can tell you that much as i have done it myself.

Clio Sport 182
zack what are you exactly hoping to convert? just the dash rev cluster or all the lights in your car? the dash cluster will involve soldering on a precise level, i can tell you that much as i have done it myself.
I'm looking to change the dash cluster and the AC unit :)

16v 1.6 Clio MK3 GT
depends really on what wants doing, like the dash, switches etc. i mean also depends where you live as well, im over in norwich. but you can send the bits in post etc

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
depends really on what wants doing, like the dash, switches etc. i mean also depends where you live as well, im over in norwich. but you can send the bits in post etc

lol is love to be able to do this myself mate but I'm f**king useless when it comes to things like this. Is it a day long job? I could always come to you of that's more convenient?

16v 1.6 Clio MK3 GT
it is really yer, at least a few hours. you can do if you want. pm me. other thing is, what dash are you using at the moment? RENAULT_CLIO_SPEEDO_FAIL_6.jpg is that the one? there is a digital variant which i have you see, they use the same led's tho.

16v 1.6 Clio MK3 GT
yer all do-able. this is what my dash look like after i did mine:
487299_10152600600510131_1552406482_n.jpg

just all depends what colors you want. the heater controls are a b*****d since you can only keep them the same or change to red. cig lighter is the same as well, cant change the color of it.

16v 1.6 Clio MK3 GT
yer man proper thats propper nice, i couldn't have done mine without mwright's help as well! he knoes his stuff