ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

INTERIOR LEAKING, HELP ASAP PLEASE

1.2 Clio Dynamique
Right, got in my car yesterday morning , turned out of my street and got absolutely bloody drenched! about half a pint of water came through the light on the roof lining, any help would be appreciated ...

common leaks etc ?
cheers guys
Rhys

ph2 Clio 172
its a leak in the sunroof seals, happened me before in my vts saxo and it fell on the radio and blew the radio hahaha.

1.2 Clio Dynamique
its a leak in the sunroof seals, happened me before in my vts saxo and it fell on the radio and blew the radio hahaha.
doesnt sound like you get a great deal of luck aha ,it worked to my advantage this morning, arguing with the mrs as you do, she's just ranting away, splash.

ph2 Clio 172
hahaha classic, yea man just pull the old one away, and put the new one on, should be self adhesive. or for a cheap fix for awhile a bit of clear sealant maybe or insulating tape until you get a new seal.