ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance

Clio 182 w/ cup packs

My insurance is due in a couple of days. The best quote Ive had is £769 with Adian Flux but obviously I want to beat this! Anyone know anywhere on the internet thats cheap? Im 20 with 2 years NCB.

Thats quite good compared to mine. Ive just been sent my renewal by Adrian Flux and they quoted me £903 (will be 20, 2yrs NCB)

Just renewed mine, directline/tesco were best for just me at £990 but admiral/elephant went down from £1100 to £800 by putting my girlfriend (same age) on! Thats 23 2 years ncb fully comp 10k miles on a Williams, so if you can get your mum etc on as a named driver should be a bit cheaper for a valver.

i phoned loads last week and adrian flux was the cheapest, 300 excess though! elephant only do 1 payment, no 12 months with them