ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance

Monaco 37/468
Ok, come January next year I will have my first years NCB. And guess what....I'm wanting to buy a 172.

I've heard of someone from Wakefield (registered on this forum) who is insured on a 182 at 18 for £800 (With his mum, dad or whoever also on the policy).

Can anyone recommend any good insurance companies who would provide me with a good quote on a 172? I would highly appreciate it if you could :)

Thanks in advance,
Tom

800 quid with 1 years no claims, christ, cheapest ive seen it. He must live in a castle with guards around the car. I was paying more than double that after a year.

clio 2.0 182 & z3m coupe
im 18 1 years no claims no crashes £500 on company car insurance :) . should think that if you get anywhere under £2000 full comp you will be doin bloody well. good luck thow.