ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance with a roll cage - Whos Best??

Been looking for insurance on a RS clio, managed to get it for £1200 with elephant and im only 20, but when i add a cage it goes up to £1900, Why!?!

Who is best for cages? Im 21 soon so im thinking maybe greenlight?

Thanks

Dave

CJ

Blue ph1 172
Because if you get a cage they presume you're going to drive around like a rally driver.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
You could try HIC (Herts Insurance Company).

They were really good for me with my mods and I talked about what I planned to do (proper detail strip, seat, wheel, harness) and they noted it on the policy, that was it, no extra charge.

Very trackday and mod friendly.

cheers mate, iv got them on my list to call on monday, if you want info about the 197 cup car steering wheel etc PM me!

cheers mate, iv got them on my list to call on monday, if you want info about the 197 cup car steering wheel etc PM me!

Is the 197 cup steering wheel available with Red alcantara at the top or just blue? The ones I've seen have all been blue.

Ford Mustang 5.0
We can add a roll cage to a quotation free of charge.

In our opinion if anything fitting a roll cage makes the car safer, it would also reduce any potential personal injury claim from passangers.

If anyone is struggling to cover roll cages and would like a quote please complete your details on our website www.greenlightinsurance.com and i'll e-mail you back a price.

We can only cover drivers aged 21 and over.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight

Phase One 172
I was charged no extra for a roll cage in my mini, and i was only 18. That was with Endsleigh.