ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance renewal skyhigh need help

Ph1 172
Anyone know any good insurance companies out there
im getting quoted 1032 on my ph1 6 years no claims 3 points (ts10) and 4000 miles a year one crash that wasnt my fault

hhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeelpppppppppp

172 Cup
Adrian flux were the best for me, £1136, 20 years old, 3 years no calims, no points, 15000 miles, so pretty good really

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Just renewed mine with Adrian Flux, £538!!! 31, 5yrs ncb, mods declared, no points 15k per annum.
Didn't even bother ringing around to try and beat it for once.

RB 182 FF
Chaucer Direct did the bizz this year for me, 29, 5 NCB no points 15,000 a year for £520, could not find cheaper anywhere!! Always gone with Elephant and Admiral up til now, always good quotes from them!

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
Flux have been cheap with me from the start.

23. 2 yrs NCB = 600.

Ford Mustang 5.0
Anyone know any good insurance companies out there
im getting quoted 1032 on my ph1 6 years no claims 3 points (ts10) and 4000 miles a year one crash that wasnt my fault

hhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeelpppppppppp

Hi Mate

If you are over 21 we have a scheme that gives massive discounts for limiting the mileage below 5000.

We shouuld be able to give you a much better rate.

If you wanted to call me in the office on 01277 376000 or drop me a PM with your contact details I could call you to run the quote.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight

Ah wow, just went through Brentacre on the phone and they've beat Sykes quote of £661 Fully Comp! Offered me better package for £549, £350 Excess and 10000 miles! All Mod's declared.

27 Year Old, 4 Years No Claims...

Ford Mustang 5.0
Ah wow, just went through Brentacre on the phone and they've beat Sykes quote of £661 Fully Comp! Offered me better package for £549, £350 Excess and 10000 miles! All Mod's declared.

27 Year Old, 4 Years No Claims...

Have you tried us for a quotation? We allow a Cliosport discount.

Drop me a PM with your contact details and i'll contact you personally to run a quote. We can also cover modifications on a like for like basis, offer optional track day cover and could protect your NCB if required.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I just used the cliosport guide to cheaper insurance and bounced round all of the ones listed, eventually coming back to flux who beat the lot after my renewal came through at an astronomical 780 I ended up under 500, rofl! seems they just pluck numbers out of the air tbh all of them