ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance quotes

Clio Dynamique 1.2 16v
I am 22 year old male,have 2 years no claims,been driving 3 years.No points.

Anyone else with about the same stats with fully comp insurance on a 182,could you please tell me your insurance premiums,and the companies you have them with.

Much appreciated.

'03 172, now a 2004 CTR
I'm 20 years old, just.

Bought a 2003 172 FF last week. One accident in the past (non fault, other party admitted liability). No points. 2 years no claims. Living in a village just outside of Ipswich - £1300 a year, but on a 10 month bonus accelerator (which i did) it was £1800.

The renault dealer who I bought the car off said that they do free insurance for the first week of ownership, but they wouldnt touch me on it. Don't blame them really.

Ford Mustang 5.0
I am 22 year old male,have 2 years no claims,been driving 3 years.No points.

Anyone else with about the same stats with fully comp insurance on a 182,could you please tell me your insurance premiums,and the companies you have them with.

Much appreciated.

Could probably get it for you for around £850 comp mate depending on your details.

If you would like a quote please complete your details under our website www.greenlightinsurance.com and i'll e-mail you back a rate.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight

Clio 182
Hi,
I am 22 with 4 years NCB insuring a 182 and Ive had quotes of 757 from greenlight and £640 from Directline Thats no points aswell!
Wonder if Greenlight will match prices? hmmm...

Rich :)

Ford Mustang 5.0
Hi,
I am 22 with 4 years NCB insuring a 182 and Ive had quotes of 757 from greenlight and £640 from Directline Thats no points aswell!
Wonder if Greenlight will match prices? hmmm...

Rich :)

Sorry mate 640 is to low for us to match. We can't go below £700 for 23 year olds on this group car.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight

Golf R soon...
I'll 22, 3 years NCB, been driving for 3 years, just renewed with Greenlight for £74 a month with my Mum on the policy as well.

Neil will help you out, as he's the man :cool:

Daz

Clio 182 cup
Any ideas on a rough price Neil for 24 year old, 2 years no claims, driving for 3 years? I'm looking to renew in May so would be nice to get an idea of what greenlight can offer?

Cheers

D

deadonkey

Hi,
I got a quote for a 2005 182 Cup £1100 and £1400 for the trophy. fully comp
Im 21 3 years NCB 3+ years with a Licence

That was with Directline.

Im with churchill on my 1.2 16v £500 comp

Clio 182
I have to admit I am impressed with Directline they seem to be the cheapest around! I got mine down to £601 with a £750 excess comprehensive 23 with 4 years NCB compared to churchills £874 and tesco's quote of £824. I am wondering why they are so cheap (Not complaining)

Rsport182Cup'd
i got my renewal through from flux:
clio Rsport182 20l 16v
driver 25
no claims 4 years protected
no accidents
no convictions
etc etc etc
£950

called daz at green light insurance

£550

all same insurance, even same underwriter, so somebody is widdling up my leg i think, and i dont think it is green light either

RenaultSport clio 182 cup
25 , 3 years no claims , 6 points , £660 elephant , admirl and bell close to prices as well, all the same company!!!!

Ford Mustang 5.0
i just filled in a quote form but didnt get the option to add another driver.

If you can PM your quote reference with the driver details (name, occupation, age, details of any claims/convs in last 5 years and length of time held full licence) and i'll see if the costs change.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight

Clio Dynamique 1.2 16v
i got my renewal through from flux:
clio Rsport182 20l 16v
driver 25
no claims 4 years protected
no accidents
no convictions
etc etc etc
£950

called daz at green light insurance

£550

all same insurance, even same underwriter, so somebody is widdling up my leg i think, and i dont think it is green light either

I just got my quote on a 182 from greenlight - 850 quid

Same quote from flux - 2339 quid

Milltek'd 182
greenlight only do over 21's :(

but anyway wonder if you can help neil.....my insurance runs out in july, but i am 21 in august, so is there a way i can get insured for a month and then switch to you (providing you are cheaper) ??

Ford Mustang 5.0
greenlight only do over 21's :(

but anyway wonder if you can help neil.....my insurance runs out in july, but i am 21 in august, so is there a way i can get insured for a month and then switch to you (providing you are cheaper) ??

You could look at getting temporary insurance for the month, or adding yourself and the vehicle to a friend/relatives policy temporarily (temp add).

It will definatley be worth waiting until you turn 21 as the quotes will be a lot less. Also by waiting you will catch up to your birthday otherwise your insurance would always be due 1 month before you b'day :dapprove:

Also you could contact your current insurer and ask them how much they would refund if you renewed your policy and cancelled after a month when you turn 21.

If you would like to get an indication of what the price will be when you turn 21 you could input your details on our site with the date of birth making you 21 today. The price we give will only be guarenteed for 30 days but it gives you an idea.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight

Clio 182
Hi Neil,

I have a 182, am 29 years old and have been driving since i was 17. Have 9 years protected no claims and my insurance is due within the next few days. Currently with Flux who are quoting £400 for the renewal. I have 3 points too. Can you beat ?

Cheers

Ford Mustang 5.0
Hi Neil,

I have a 182, am 29 years old and have been driving since i was 17. Have 9 years protected no claims and my insurance is due within the next few days. Currently with Flux who are quoting £400 for the renewal. I have 3 points too. Can you beat ?

Cheers

Its a good price mate, dont think i'll be able to be beat it. I think our price would be about £460 ish.

Sorry i couldn't help.

Best regards
Neil
Greenlight