ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance question........

On some insurance policies they allow to be insured third-party when driving any car so long as you have the permission of the owner.

All the insurance companies that Ive spoken to have all said you must be over 25

Are there any insurance companies that allow this before you 25??

any help would be great people

cheers

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio

I was reading the insurance stuff in another forum on this site and it was talking bout insuring a car in parents name and the cons of it. Im insured 3rd party on a car registered in my name with my dad as an additionial driver (i am the main driver) yet it still works out cheaper than just me, it was my insurer that suggested doin it that way aswel.

any comments?

Just the way it goes.

Sometime if you put down an insurance friendly driver down the premium will lower.

My dad was named on my insurance when I was 17......

Guess they think the more the old man drives it the less you drive it and therefore less possibility of an accident!

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio

helps if ur mum can drive tho a ;-) lol, mit stick the shop lady on it tho lol!!!

Quote: Originally posted by Tom_16v on 27 March 2005

HIC

Cheap as chips and allowed me to drive any car as soon as I turned 21! :D
Yea, HIC do it.. as long as you aint a student.