ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance Question

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
When I bought my clio dynamique, it had steelies and hubcaps, and I insured my car with these. Just bought myself some 15" dynamique 172 style alloys. If I now fit these onto my car, will that invalidate my policy? Even though they are the standard alloys for the car. Hope that makes sense.

I'm with direct line.

Thanks

330Ci (Fail)Sport
If you specifically told them you had steelies on the car then yes you'd have to tell them.

If they were an option from renault for your dynamique (which I'm guessing they are from the name) then you could probably get away with it. Although, technically you are suppose to declare options to the insurance! But I have never know anyone to do that!

WANTED Arctic 182
If you've got a dynamique with steelies then surely that would be classed as a mod anyway as it's a change from standard?

I wouldn't worry mate. They're genuine renault alloys!

mk2 slow. . .
aslong as you didnt specifically tell them it had steelies then you should be fine, but to keep it even easier just dont crash and then you wont have to worry about it in the first place!