ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance Advice?

Megane
Hi all!!

Well my exams finish in 9 days, more importantly though my insurance finishes in like 20 days.

I am currently on a group 5 1.4 clio 51 plate.

Ok now, My first year was with endsleigh fully comp on my own policy and this cost 1700 pounds because I had done Pass Plus, otherwise would have been 2200.

Any ideas what is best for year 2? Planning on putting my mum as a named driver this time but she has 0 no claims because shes always been named driver with my dad.

Will a broker take me on now that I have 1 year no claims? because they previously wouldnt?

What would i be looking at paying?

What did you guys do!?

Im 18 now btw.

Much love ;)

Dynamique+ 1.4
elephant/admiral/bell where all around £1200 fully comp with a £500 voluntry excess and a £250 compulsary (elephant where exactly that price, admiral next and then bell which where around £1300ish) that was on the 10month bonus scheme too for me on a 1.4 52plate clio with one years driving experience and 0NCB and both parents on the policy.

NCB doesnt matter as a named driver anyway. Im trying to get it cheaper than that. your postcode matters alot on insurance as i tested. My areas classed as a C, in a B area it was about 200quid less :(

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
its cheaper doing 12 months than the 10 month bonus accelerator with bell, also say you are parked in the street, its cheaper than being in the garage, and also put a coup leo f female as named drived, doing that knocked hundreds off my quote with them. oh also look at the flexi bell cover, that way you can take off stuff you done need like a hire car etc.