ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insruance (modified)

mk2 slow. . .
need some help from you lot who have modified cars. All i want to do is to lower my clio, BUT my current insurance company direct line wont let me touch the car until im 25, So almost got 1 years driving under my belt and hopefuly 1 years no claims unless something happens in the mean time, And i want to change insurance company as i want to lower my car. I am on me own insruance comprehnsive the fulll works etc.

What i want to know, is who would you guys recommend as a good and obviously cheap company to be insured with?

1 Series Coupe
Insurance is different for everyone.

People will generally recommend Quinn, Tesco, The Elephant group (Elephant, Admiral + Bell)

320d
yeh directline are crap, i wanted to lower my car and add a ktec induction kit but directline where the cheapest insurance for me by £2-300 so i'm just going to have a standard car for another year unfortunately.

Evo 6, E92 320d
Elephant for me, can insure most mods and they charge very little(new exhaust was free)

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
Tesco for me and before that Adrian Flux both good for modifications in my experience, lowering with tesco was free as I had it done just before renewing the policy, hence no £15 amendment charge. Called them about the colourcoding today and all they did is make a note, not classed as a modification. They do have a limit of 7 mods though, which I've reached. Induction kit is one of them