ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inside of a Corsa - although you wouldn't believe it...

Better than yours. C*nt.
Evening all! Did the inside of my dearest sister's motorvehicle after Fred gave it the all-clear from a service, as it looked like a stable. She used to have a horse (over a year ago) and it would appear it lived in the car with her and her dog. Having just got her first 'proper' job, she needed something she could take her coworkers and clients in without them putting plastic suits on... So here's the hard work! Did under the bonnet as well but by the time I'd done the outside the light was gone so pictures were impossible - to say she's pleased is an understatement.

All carpets and upholstery were washed and dried, new mats purchased as she had those Halfwits ones with the metal plates which didn't fit properly and looked awful, and the dash and plastics treated with Britemax.

How she spent 2 hours getting ready to go out before getting into this is beyond me, but hey ho:

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

It nearly killed me, doing all that in a day...

Better than yours. C*nt.
Forgot to say, the engine bay was washed with Megs Super Degreaser before being rinsed with a watering can and then sprayed with 303 and wiped down.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Doing all that in a day??!! Man up. I do three of them a day.

I deal with £3k and under cars, the people that drive them live like donkeys.

You did an epic job though mate, looks very good! Nice to see someone cleaning an interior properly (seats out/shampoo'd) nobody seems to do that anymore. :(

Honda & VW
Looks like you used that 'Elbow Grease' doing this...? ;)

Can i ask why you have a photo of yourself as your avatar? Sorry it always puzzles me when on car forums people have photo's of themselves - Does Mike love Mike?

Dynamique Flamer
I have a dog and a horse and my car still doesn't look anywhere near that bad!! It won't be long before she will ask you to do it all over again!

Better than yours. C*nt.
Doing all that in a day??!! Man up. I do three of them a day.

You employ Poles to do that, don't you?! Need to have a word with you anyway, old dear wants shot of her 2007 Dynamique S 138. Might not be your bag but I'm sure you know someone who wants it!

thats some hardcore work! what did you use on the carpets?

Vax machine and ValetPro Extraction Cleaner.

Thats dedication right there.

Whilst I prefer your description, I think stupidity is probably more accurate.

Cheers all - did it all (off my own back) as a 'present' for her starting her new job. Some might say putting up with her and her electricity-wasting ways was enough, but hey... What are family for!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Thats not even dirty lol? I'd say thats a weeks worth of dirt, if that in currant weather conditions, it's like driving a rally stage for me to get to work at the moment.

120d M Sport
Nice work that Mike...Though being female (sorry ladies), I bet it doesn't take her long to make a mess again.

My girlfriend has me cleaning the inside of her 206 on an almost monthly basis, each time its a total state, I doubt she'll ever learn whilst its me putting the hard work in!