ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inner Track Rod Tool

Trophy Turbo :)
Well after wanting one for a while now, i managed to get one from a Bankrupt Renault dealer :)

734587_10151620231228777_161282745_n_zpsd845c2d0.jpg

Let me have you little inner tie rods!! :)

Anybody got pics of there homemade tools?

Would something like this work? correct size spanner with the handle cut off and a 3/4 sized hole dremeled out ?

Untitled-4_zps0a0e38f0.png

rstuned 182ff bg
yep i dont see why not, just gotta make sure the spanner head is thin/ish, but yeh that home made crows foot should work fine,

Last edited:
  BMW M135i
You can just order them from a non knobhead dealer, when I got mine last year it about about £50. Great piece of kit, you can get them from the normal manufacturers though too. Ebay is full of them (or was)

BMW M135i
Anybody got pics of there homemade tools?

Would something like this work? correct size spanner with the handle cut off and a 3/4 sized hole dremeled out ?

They work great but not all the rods have flats on them and access can be difficult, the megane ones don't have flats for example. You need a camlock tool to do them.