ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Injector coding nightmare

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
I'm having a nightmare with injectors

First I bought euro 4 injectors for my ph2 clio.

Problem 1

Now I've bought the euro 3 injectors and they work but the coding isn't going in correctly.

On 2 of the injectors the code goes in fine. On the other 2 clip changes the code

Injector 1

443a3b1cb9c56aac

changes to

445a5b3cb0c58acc

Injector 2

e8425be43e51f331

changes to

e8427be45e51f331

Second Problem

my clio ph2 codes won't go into the kangoos ecu.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Yeah it's a clone Mick.

I have absolutely no problems putting in codes from my original injectors though and have done this 20+ times. So it must be the codes I've been given. Is there a way to tell which delphi injectors will work with which ecu calibrations etc

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
you need euro 3 injectors mate for anything upto 2005.
on the k9k's in kangoo's and clio mk2's.

the engine should fire up without codes after cranking all the air out.

codes are only for fine tuning and having ran my car without codes before, theirs bugger all difference tbh.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
The Kangoo is a 2005 so no idea with that! Pretty sure it's a euro 3 but will give the euro 4 codes a shot.

Those codes are euro 3 codes and when I put them in they change, regardless of which clio or kangoo I put them in.

Clio ran like a piece of poop with only 1 code not put in, let along 4!

Bloody annoying.

you need euro 3 injectors mate for anything upto 2005.
on the k9k's in kangoo's and clio mk2's.

the engine should fire up without codes after cranking all the air out.

codes are only for fine tuning and having ran my car without codes before, theirs bugger all difference tbh.

clio dci , ren8
Kangoos didn't change to euro 4 until 2006 /2007 Mk 2 clios didn't go euro 4 until the campus sport versions