ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Injector Cleaning £18 +vat per injecctor

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
The company I work for (www.powertecengineering.com) has an injector cleaning machine so anyone intrested let me know.
£18 +VAT per injector, includes flow testing before and after cleaning.
Each injector gets new O-rings and the filter inside the injector.

Any questions please ask!

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Yes, sorry did not say!
If posted would clean test ext the day they arrive and posted straight back so could be done as quick as 3 days!

Lionel Richie
sorry to piss on your bonfire mate, but thats very expensive

going rate round here is £7 a go (birmingham)

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Was thinking that tbh, last renault injectors i bought only cost 26+ from ren!

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
I understand its not the cheapest, it was the lowested I could get my boss to go, might be able to get him go lower with enough interest.

And in reply to pmurray even brand new injectors can do with a check/clean, where I work its mainly with motorcycle engines and our 'home made V8' and we check even brand new injectors, you will be surprised how many have not been machined correctly, we return about 25% of new one's striaght back to the manufacture!:S

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Right had a chat with boss, £14 + VAT is the best we can can do, let me know if ur interested, if your local can arrange for you to come and see it done and take injectors away with you!

Also can do before and after pics, dont want anyone to think they are being conned out of anything!

Last edited:
  Ph1
Was thinking that tbh, last renault injectors i bought only cost 26+ from ren!

They cant a been for a 172 were they? :eek:

Just been to price a set up for a 172 (part number 8200 207 049)

£53.12 EACH + VAT

Makes cleaning the current fitted ones well worth it :)

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Thanks Andyman, so works out tad under £250 for new ones or £66 to have current ones cleaned with new filters and o-rings, so like new again!

Injectors are tested to see if they leak, tested for flow and pray pattern at all different rpm and fuel pressure, cleaned using ultrasonic waves!

More information on the machine used here: http://www.asnu.com/

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Ok mate, pm me how you want to do it,
1. Close enough to bring ur injectors,come down and watch it being done?
2. Post them to me at work, will do them then ring you to get card details and would put it straight though and send invoice back with them.
3. Send cheque or cash with them, invoice sent back with them.

Just so everyone knows as well can do almost any injector off anything, car or bike, and any number of injectors! :eek:

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
6 Years.....WOW! Time fly's.

Sorry think I had a different message allowance when I was a member.

Yeah I think we still have the kit to do this in work, at the very least check them.

Should be able to do it a tad cheaper now as well.