ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Initial feelers for record Scottish Gathering Spring 2011....

172 cup- suzu rf600r
I'm technically not from Dundee, live in Forfar(the small place on the way to Aberdeen with a mcdonalds on the side of it) haha

forfar? no way! iv got some buds there, i do the shows with FMS, you been to see any? how old are ya?

172 cup- suzu rf600r
ha sorry mate its the musical society, they do pantos and musicals etc (ITS NOT GAY, well not much)

im 25, trying to think who i know thats 21, lorne and miarhi aitken? jodie lynch, emma brand, katy wingham?

GRitch

ClioSport Club Member
  Polo BlueGT
ha sorry mate its the musical society, they do pantos and musicals etc (ITS NOT GAY, well not much)

im 25, trying to think who i know thats 21, lorne and miarhi aitken? jodie lynch, emma brand, katy wingham?

Haha no way... I work with Jodie! Think lorne's amazing(wow :eek:), Mhairi has the biggest boobs considering the size of her, Emma and Katy I went to school with... Know Ewan Phillip? Haha small world isn't it...

White Sti Hatch
Haha no way... I work with Jodie! Think lorne's amazing(wow :eek:), Mhairi has the biggest boobs considering the size of her, Emma and Katy I went to school with... Know Ewan Phillip? Haha small world isn't it...

Pics or get the f**k out ! :rasp:

172 cup- suzu rf600r
ha ha i work with katy!! id give jodie the wow, yum, (but +1 on lorne too) yep mhairi's chest is pretty epic lol

no dont know ewan? thats about all the people i know, just anyone connected to the musicals really, and katy lol! yep teenie world this

172 cup- suzu rf600r
lol tempting but not from me, il get my ass kicked if rumbled! if greggy wants to post some i wont tell though ... lol

GRitch

ClioSport Club Member
  Polo BlueGT
lol tempting but not from me, il get my ass kicked if rumbled! if greggy wants to post some i wont tell though ... lol
Haha because I'm on my phone I don't but I'm sure that I could get some off of Facebook... I had some amazing ones of Lorne while I was on a break with my mrs but I got Made to delete them :( haha

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Why the man delivers!

Although those aren't big chebs young man.

172 cup- suzu rf600r
oooooh NO YOU DIDN'T! ha ha your not supposed to feed the sharks mate lol, also ye those pics dont do them justice, and im not gonna be a girl but maybe you should take them off so we dont get b**ch slapped if they find out

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You really want to take them off? Are they of your missus?

You sound a bit soft.

GRitch

ClioSport Club Member
  Polo BlueGT
Haha I will tell them, but when I do they will more than likely kill me( I think it's justified with the happiness I brought you) if your lucky I might just hunt about for a better one!! Haha

Flame Red Delight
1. R20
2. Gaz
3. Paul
4. H3ppy
5. Fagan
6. BioHzrd
7. Ali
8. Gemma
9. Steven
10. BREMBO
11. Danny_172
12. Calum001
13. Scott F
14. Moby
15. 182 Michael
16. Djw John
17. Stu_182
18. koi
19. Craig.D
20. cander08
21. weecraig1508
22. lokqust
23. Gaz85
24. Eckascliovalver
25. david_ntg
26. Jaff
27. rpsxr
28. Merk
29. richybatt
30. JCC
31. Steve F
32. Simon_182
33. stoddie
34. Alan
35. Adambrown
36. Rory
37. StevohC!
38. thegusset
39. stuart_s ly 200
40. keiran
41.ali1202- white 197 cup
42. mikey123- 197
43.Firas
44. BenadetH
45. jackfm
46. Eurospark
47. rennie911
48. cpcrampton
49.GR3GGYBOii
50.renclio hopefully in the 182 and dependant on day

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
If I don't get to see some bikini/tits oot action, someone will be getting stabbed @ the next meet.

True story.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
scone palace isnt looking as viable as I hoped. Trying a few others.

Could be Broxden Services as the answer then into the Harvester for refillable pepsi