ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno 182 cup & Twingo 133 cup @ Beach

Inf 182 Cup
bSTppkCl.jpg

7CHGmlAl.jpg

ttBJxcVl.jpg

nGC2Kcal.jpg

mV1299kl.jpg

fw0frhul.jpg

oSvZgV4l.jpg

:)

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
^ yup.

Actually does look really good there. I love white on white but it does annoy me when the whites aren't exactly the same! Shame they're holding their value so well really.

RS Twingo 133
The whites on the car and wheels are exactly the same - Glacier White.

Its the DS2500's dusting them up after 1 spirited run.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
The whites on the car and wheels are exactly the same - Glacier White.

Its the DS2500's dusting them up after 1 spirited run.

That's great (but also annoying) to hear lol. Do you have any higher resolution photos? I'll be honest I've not always been the biggest fan of the Twingo's but yours looks great and I'd love to use it for reference in the future.

Inf 182 Cup
Gave her a good clean at the weekend, the inside of the exhaust can actually shine with some elbow grease :)
OLWBzTBl.jpg

NOoTBx5l.jpg

ptCoL1Cl.jpg

AxxkzNAl.jpg

uPDnl0kl.jpg

ITo9Kkql.jpg

7gqDc4fl.jpg

RF5QNTTl.jpg

Mz4zaDjl.jpg

FDdKTTBl.jpg

EgVemvGl.jpg

Augk01Ol.jpg

8mUDP1wl.jpg

0Ls0HzSl.jpg

4a6JFYql.jpg

Y3EBYTDl.jpg

4zQ81Onl.jpg

I like the last photo :)

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
What did you use on the exhaust? I'm looking to get some kind of dedicated cleaner... never cleaned mine! It's been on over a year now so could do with a tidy up.

Inf 182 Cup
I used some 00 lightly then 000 wire wool, and the meguiars pot of metal polish (green screw on lid), I was probably doing each exhaust for 20 minutes :) I used one of them wheel cleaner brushes and stuck it inside to get the majority of the dirt out whilst washing

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
both look really good, Twingo makes the 182 look dated!

you should get new exhaust mounts for your 182 I fitted some to the trophy a few weeks back makes the exhaust sit much better. Had a further play after this was taken once it had settled in and got it sitting perfect
WP_20140621_007.jpg

Wish their was a decent turbo conversion out for the 133 as I always preferred the way my tuned GT drove compaired to 133's

Inf 182 Cup
Yeah the Twingo makes my clio look old hahaha

Where can I get a mount from? (or both?) At the moment the right one has a big ass tie-wrap around the mount lol

I've had a look underneath but i'm new to clio's so don't know what I need to get it sitting right, i could get a photo, or are the trophy's identical?