ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno 182 Cup Pics....

mk2 Leon Cupra
Put some more pics up of the cup. Want to do some more mods to it but dont know what next. Any ideas and comments welcome!! ;)

DSC02501.jpg

DSC02502.jpg

DSC02503.jpg

DSC02505.jpg

DSC02504.jpg

DSC02506.jpg

DSC02509.jpg

DSC02519.jpg

DSC02523.jpg

DSC02524.jpg

DSC02530.jpg

DSC02536.jpg

DSC02537.jpg

DSC02540.jpg

DSC02541.jpg

DSC02542.jpg

DSC02543.jpg

vw bora
Re: INFERNO 182 CUP PICS.....

looks nice mate really clean, should get some coilovers would be sexual then

Black Gold Trophy

uh oh! someones been getting 'arty farty' with the camera! lol!
nah looks excellent mate, all it needs is some chrome indicator bulbs!

Ph1 172 + Combo van

nice!

silvervisions
smaller aerial
3/4 front plate?
coilovers?

mk2 Leon Cupra

yeah cleaned it proper today so took some pics! i had GAZ coilovers and they were far too hard and werent too good with the 16's on a decent looking drop! cheers for the comments more welcome!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

Not sure on the front diamond, if you're going to do one, do them all (ie the rear badges).

mk2 Leon Cupra

Im gonna get round to doin the rear diamond but heard its quite hard to get it off coz its part of the boot lock!? Has anyone whose done it before got any tips on getting it off?

mk2 Leon Cupra

how do people rate the ride on h&r's over eibach sportlines? how much harder are they??

MODDED 172

1. Switch the colours round on the bullets.
2. lower it a bit.
3. shorter aerial.
4. get the strip in the bumper carbon fiber
5. 3/4 front plate.
6. fix the bricks on your drive lol

yes mate ive taken the rear badges off before, take the rear wiper motor cover off just use big flat head it just pops off, inside you will see 3 nuts undo the badge will come out but still attached to the raised plastic part then will a bit of fiddling the badge will come out, once you start its easy to see whats needed to be done. also colour code you boot button to mate the motor.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35

1. Switch the colours round on the bullets.
2. lower it a bit.
3. shorter aerial.
4. get the strip in the bumper carbon fiber
5. 3/4 front plate.
6. fix the bricks on your drive lol

Ahh, well if only it were your car(!)

MODDED 172

"Calm down dear its just a commercial" he was asking for a few ideas so i just gave him some wasnt slagging it off

looks great!

visually identical to mine on the outside... apart from mine has the headlight washers.

mk2 Leon Cupra
Its a decat miltek system. i had gaz coilovers, how much better are the h&r's and whats the ride like compared to uprated springs?

Focus ST
Very nice motor that mate, Pretty much sure i almost bought it when it was for sale about 7 month ago ?