ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Induction Kits

Monaco - 172
Hi All

I want to get an Induction kit for my 1.2 16v Clio but don't know if it will fit in? Pics below. Any advice would be great. Its just a bog standard engine, nothing done to it.

image193qu1.jpg

Cheers :)

Clio 172
replace the standard panel filter in the standard airbox with an aftermarket one. K&N do some.

Monaco - 172
Cheers guys,

Stupid question I know but the filter and air box are at the top of the screen aren't they? So would only need to change the the filter on the left?

Also anyone know how much the kits cost, had a look at the link Rob provided but couldn't seem to find any :S Again probably me being stupid.

Complete novice at this, so thanks again for the help.

White Sti Hatch
I had a K&n on my old 1.2 8v all you get is a 90Deg Bend and the filter along with the CAF, The black rubber hose comeing from the Air box at the back to the Throtle body comes out and the filter goes on the Body and thats it you can then strip out the old air box