ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

induction kit

1994 clio mk1
hi all, was just wondering does anyone have an induction kit for sale that would fit a mk1 clio 1.2 1994 model,iv been on ebay and other sites and the price they want is mad £75+ it hasnt got to be new but working,or does anyone know a kit thats not k&n,universal or a cheaper version,its for trial and error i suppose,thats why i dont want to spend alot on it, many thanks in advance :)

Clio 182 - RB
IMO putting a induction kit on a 1.2 is pointless, unless you want the noise... Put the money aside if you can and save [emoji1]

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
Shopping cars are worth the most when bog standard. Learn some skills keeping it tidy and as said saving some money for your next car. You can fit an induction kit but the noise won't be particularly awesome and it may cost you some power and mpg depending on what the ECU will cope with.

If you must then search for the cheapo Sport Induction kit someone cooked up on here and mod it to suit your car.

Best mods for a 1.2 are a good service and a really good set of tyres.

Arctic 182
If it was on a Phase 1/2 mate I'd say yeah go for it (for noise really) but on a 1.2 mk1 as above it's not worth it! I wanted to mod my mk1 so bad but knew it wasn't really worth it so I ended up with hammerite gold painted steelies lol.

Maybe spend the cash on a decent stereo/audio gear or save for some new tyres? If it's your first car & you HAVE TO mod it & spend the cash then you'll ignore advice & do it, but 90% of people on here will say save your money! All the best.