ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

induction kit

Clio 182 Cup
im after an induction kit like the one of the ones most of the 172/182 owners have for my 1.6? does it have to be for a 1.6 to fit is all the air inlet difrent?

F56 MINI Cooper S
Also looking at these for my 1.2, what is the best one to buy for the sound. Im after a nice grunt on tickover

ibiza cupra
you wont really get any grunt from tick over from an induction kit bud. you only really hear them when you are driving. if you want grunt from tickover then probly better looking at exhusts.

F56 MINI Cooper S
you wont really get any grunt from tick over from an induction kit bud. you only really hear them when you are driving. if you want grunt from tickover then probly better looking at exhusts.
oh. wat sort of exhausts are there for mine? dont want anything too chavyy but like i say, a nice tickover noise.