ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

induction kit

ITG Maxogen if you have loads of money. Viper, BMC CDA, Simota AeroFoam, HillPower are all good cheaper alternatives. No kit gives any substantial gains

Clio 172 sport
i had a k&n and changed it for a pipercross and noticed a slight increase in performance particularly at higher revs.

I would recommend pipercross - but obv a viper etc would be better but more expensive.

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
Open induction kits FTL tbqfh
yep i ran a open (powertec) and closed BMC. the powertec sounded nice but on summer days the car was very slow on pickup. there not enough room for a nats stiffy under the bonnets so heat realy builds up. BMC was good though. no bhp gains i'd say on both

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
^^^ 2nd that, Ph1 Airbox with an ITG Filter and Uprated CAF's Under £70 :D

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Hey guys I am looking at a BMC or a K&N... Price being half for the k&N... What would be the best reccomendation then? Taking a cheaper verson...or more expensive one when the gains are both minimal?

Cheers

Clio 182 :)
Remove your acoustic valve, get an ITG panel filter, and force cool air straight into your airbox... and then you'll be good, and for less than a crappy induction kit that breathes hot air...