ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Induction Kit

Had 172, now 182
Going to sound really really sad, but, im wondering how much of a difference an induction kit will have on fuel mpg? At the moment, im a little over 40 which im more than happy with! Have got my hands on a green induction kit, and really wanna hear the difference with it on, but dont wanna ruin the mpg. Sad, yes, i no!! lol.

Any ideas?

320d
you may aswell sell it and buy a dci because to get over 40 to the gallon you can't be driving it properly

Had 172, now 182
Cool cool. Im not that worried about it, just wanted to know if it made a HUGE difference, thats all. And Brett, ull be happy to know, its now gone down to 30 after a fairly good spanking this evening! lol

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
Cool cool. Im not that worried about it, just wanted to know if it made a HUGE difference, thats all. And Brett, ull be happy to know, its now gone down to 30 after a fairly good spanking this evening! lol

I use my 182 as my daily driver and works vehicle. I was concerned about mpg and that's why I chose a a 182. They're cheap to own. Though it could do with a little more accelerative grunt like the Integra I had. When the warranty expires....:) it will!